Have a good year!

Its the second day of the new year. I am finally logging in to update this. Hmmm....lets see how was my transition to the next year like....

I was at Harry's Pub, the one at orchard and a couple of hours after the clock striked 12 i had a hideous caucasion woman come up to me, asking if my 2 sisters and i were hookers. Yes. I didn't spell that wrong, no typo whatsoever. She should thank her lucky stars for having blasting music surrounding us and also having my parents around. Coz, good god in heaven, i was that close to committing murder. Never knew i had such rage in me. Ah. And when i merely got my message over with a shake of a head and a wave of the hand. She had the audacity to wish me a good new year. Well, i didnt manage to do this then, but here i will....Fuck you, slut.

Then again, i cant blame her can i? I spent the earlier part of that night with my mom and sisters, on the seocnd floor just picking out hookers on the streets of the inner orchard alley. It was fun. Hah! And that cockscrew was perhaps a retired night moth who probably thought I was spoiling the market. Pui. Kiss my ass. So all in all, I entered 2007 with fuming anger. I managed to caramalise it with a whoping platter of 'Going Bananas'. Now here's a toast to the new year and possibly an entire truck load of crap i'd have to put up with. Cheers.

Anyways, my dad managed to slip in a trip to Bintan a day after Christmas. To Bintan we were. It was great. Having not been there for a while, i was thrilled to be back there. It was a wet vacation. It rained practically everyday but that didnt dampen our spirits. We were like vacationeers with a vengence man. It was total relaxation we're after. haha. My parents and sisters went for some hair treatment thingie that included an unravelling of nerve kinda massage, basically focussed on the upper body while yours truly was indulging in a total body rejuvenatin Health Massage. It was heavenly. In fact, i think it was better than the one i had in Bali. Haha. It was a 2 and a 1/2 hours of utter relaxation and union of them ind and soul. Damn. Just the thought of it makes my loin move in anticipation. I love it. Well, the messeur was really professional and boy was she strong. For a moment there, i thought i was gonna just crumble and black out. But the pain was the very essence of it all. No pain, no pleasure man. So she 1st applied the scrub thingie on, let it dry and scrubbed the hell out of me. Next, she sent me to the bath. I was then brought back to the massage bed and she applied the oil on. And then came the gruelling massage. It was good though. Sent me back to bath in just my undies. Haha Paper undies mind you and not even my size! It was a dbl XL. I felt like those lil babies on rugrats. After that, it was the mud scrub thingie. Apparently, its a concoct of volcanic ashes and nutrients of some sort. It was cool to touch and it dried up after a couple of minutes. It got me feeling like a plant for a while, you know how the farmer would apply fertilizers and all. Mayb i got the translation wrong, coz she told me it was 'nutrients' in her native tongue. Haha whatever it is, I dig it. So this greyish-black substance just dries on my skin and then she went on to wipe it off with a cloth soaked in hot water. Nicceeeee. After that, i was sent to the bath again. This time i was allowed to soak in it for as long i wished. ok not really, she told me i had 15 minutes, 15 minutes of blowing bubbles. Hehe. I entirely loved my Bintan trip. We ate a lot too...Way too much.

-An attempt at being creative. A facade to conceal the untidiness of the compressor and the louvred windows. Haha. cute.
-The port where ferries unload their passengers. Blatant.


- The local port on the other side. I like how the sticks kinda stick out of the water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness