Still frustrated!
I bidded, I waited, and i didnt get it, so much bidding, ranking and waiting. Still, no luck. What the fuck is all this about? Seriously. And lecturers calling out names to answer pathetic, vaguely phrased question. Ahh, its just too much for my patience. Seriously! You know what, i was actually trying to upkeep my positive attitude and was rather hopeful of its stay. But all this shit is just too bloody much.
I need something to distract me. You know what. I'm gonna sign up for that canoeing thingie called what? Oh ya, Explore de Quay. And guess what, my parents dont hafta know. In fact, if things go well, they dont have to ever know about it and i could go for more it. And if i get sucked by some turbulent or undercurrent or whatever shit, then they'll know about my escapade from the coroner. Either ways, i wont be around to hear their crap about how dangerous this and that is. Fuck man. Im nearing 22 and I've not accomplished even half of what i'd wanna do before i die. Speaking of which, i need a list.
To do list, before i die...

Man, The arena is on, but seriously, perhaps i was just over-estimating their calibre. Self centredness. For the love of god, Jesus would be turning in his grave or where ever it is that he is if he hears their incessant jibbers. He friggen died on the cross so the sins of mankind can be forgiven! What did he get for that? Groups of girls attempting to refine the already defined defination of Self-Centredness!!! I think guys are needed to balance the flow and outlook of the arguements. Coz with just girls, man, they look like they are bitching after looking into the mirror. FUcking bullshit.
I need something to distract me. You know what. I'm gonna sign up for that canoeing thingie called what? Oh ya, Explore de Quay. And guess what, my parents dont hafta know. In fact, if things go well, they dont have to ever know about it and i could go for more it. And if i get sucked by some turbulent or undercurrent or whatever shit, then they'll know about my escapade from the coroner. Either ways, i wont be around to hear their crap about how dangerous this and that is. Fuck man. Im nearing 22 and I've not accomplished even half of what i'd wanna do before i die. Speaking of which, i need a list.
To do list, before i die...
- Spend at least a week in Spain
- Visit Morocco thereafter
- Next would be the invasion of Turkey. I need to see if turks actually look as good as they do on tv.
- Learn to surf
- Do deep sea fishing
- Snorkell (yes, see how pathetic i am)
- Frolick in real snow and build a REAL snowman. (not some fucking synthetic snow, i mean REAL!)
- Visit Mecca (the only fulfilled one)
- Go whitewater rafting
- Climb a mountain
- Learn yoga
- Read the entire collection of Marga T novels.
- Learn some Salsa moves

Man, The arena is on, but seriously, perhaps i was just over-estimating their calibre. Self centredness. For the love of god, Jesus would be turning in his grave or where ever it is that he is if he hears their incessant jibbers. He friggen died on the cross so the sins of mankind can be forgiven! What did he get for that? Groups of girls attempting to refine the already defined defination of Self-Centredness!!! I think guys are needed to balance the flow and outlook of the arguements. Coz with just girls, man, they look like they are bitching after looking into the mirror. FUcking bullshit.
Comments