Flatus expulsion makes me whole.
The perfect picture to represent my state right now. Things are kinda rocky, but they are smoothing up. whatever that means.Im regretting taking that geog module. Its big words are giving me massive headaches. I have decided not to attend anymore of 3280 lectures. Why? Well, put it simply, she annoys me. My attendance for the other wednesday and friday evening lectures will be entirely dependent on my mood on that particular day. *shrugs* I am after all governed by my mood. Its only two weeks into the semester and im already feeling so lethargic. Ahh...Its such a drag. I have yet to come up with a darn dissertation topic. It freaks me out, yes. But, i cant get myself started. Every tiny thought just seem so irrelevant to the course. I'm actually getting nightmares about it. Speak to me of lord, guide me through this.
Moving on.
Tuition. I dropped him. I spoke to his aunt personally and also to his mum over the phone. His mum sounded so helpless. For a moment, i felt like a the most insensitive person around. I stood my ground though and she relented. But the catch here is, i got myself still stuck on teaching the older brother maths. Man, this boy, half the time he is busying messaging whoever it is on the other line. My patience is seriously put to test this year...
So many things around seem to irritate me. MANY... If it werent for my threshold for annoyance, id be leaving a trail of destruction!
- Destroyed handphones, from pests who leave their nerve-curling-bad-taste music blaring.
- Smashed headphones, again, those nerve-curling-bad-taste music seeping out of cheaply insulated headphones.
- Crying lovers, oh yeah, ive had loads of this one. Overly physical lovers whose wondering hands couldn't be controlled, especially when amongst lonely souls like well, yours truly.
- Re-arranged faces of lecturers, for all those sticky positions they are fond of thrusting their students into.
- Slashed legs of adeventure junkies, who are only doing these 'adventuristic' stuff for the sake of being cool. God, have you seen those obnoxious looks on their faces? Smackable thrash.
- Ruptured skulls of students within my reach, for all those attempt at being intellectual and also being a true show off. Just so you know, academia is not the true and only measure of ones intellectuality. Do orchids wither? Well, they should.
- Pierced heads, of all the sleep victims who violently sway into the airspace of the person next to them.
Comments