Forgive me father, for i have sinned.

Dissertation makes me cringe.

Anyways, today i had EL tutorial. It was pretty daunting, but fun at the same time. Truth be told, none of my modules were ever fun, ok, lets disregard my Kinky law tutor for now. He is a classic act thats hard to follow. You know what, i think he is the highlight of my undergrad years. Today was so packed. I went for tuition in the morning where i actually bumped into my JC mate on the bus. Thereafter i had to rush to tutorial. I was late by the way. Hehe, because i had to wait for Lady Pissy! Ok ok, it was nothing lah. Like i said, even if we were early, it wouldn't have changed a thing. Apparently, out tutor has a preconceived notion about us SDE students. We are expected to be the least punctual. I mean hullo! We are after all located at the flanks of the campus land. Pui, threw us next to the main road is what they did and they have the audacity to expect punctuality from us? Too much! Oh well, I'll prove her wrong, as a matter of fact, we'll uphold the faculty's name and change our sordid reputation! Viva la SDE!

I went for teh tarik after my redhill tuition. It was gud! I think im addicted to the Prataman's teh tarik. Oh yes, thats a NOUN! My sister thinks i am so chilled, despite the fact that im like in my last semester of my third year, and workload is presumed to have doubled. Well, the workload may have doubled but so have the fun! Someone in lecture promulgated how my group of gerls always have the most fun in lectures. Oh yes...."Uncle, dun shy ah uncle..."

Ok back to the serious stuff.

Haha, I love EuroTrip! I wanna thank Adeline for burning a copy of it for moi! It made my day! Ok my sister's as well. I know my mom cant wait to watch it to! Heheh...That woman!

I met Maria Sharapova today. She merely dropped a lazy smile at me as she slid thru the glass door. Oh my heart aches. All those intimate moments we once had. The lame jokes we shoot at each other and the fake grins and compliments all vanished. For now, your true colors have shown. Those dirty spiteful spikes shine through. With nothing else in hiding, naked as can be and vile.

Avoid and be avoided. Its the best option when dealing with beings like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness