Crashed

One-two-go airlines crashed. It annoys me. It annoys me because all i could do is sit on my loins and hear them stir. These are times when I wished I was in a burning plane. Crawling out and catching the foul stench of charred cadaver in the air. Scrambling back in to haul out other survivors and suddenly seeing the true essence of being alive. A sheer awakening they say. That would be nice. A couple of near death experience never fail to nudge things into its rightful perspective. All in a good time.

May their soul rest in peace. For the injured, heal and be blessed.

--------------------

Paranoia does wonders. It picks at the mind. Speaks in riddles. Laughs at me when I comprehend nothing. Sticks its tongue out. Laughs some more. He then sings his riddles out. I would thing I'd finally understood. But no, I merely misinterpreted. He laughs again, only louder this time. He barges in. Never knocks the doors or windows. I hate him. Stupid paranoia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness