Lembab

Hmm. Where do i start?

I've been irked a lot today. The test of my faith. Bah!

My dad's affinity to Geylang during Ramadan manifested this evening. Well, i sorta anticipated it anyway. Its been happening on a yearly basis and I guess this year is of no exception. So, to Geylang we went. It was surprisingly vacant. There weren't many mats and minahs around, which is always a good sign. Too many stalls selling kebabs and carpets though. Quite suffocating. Anyways, I managed to somewhat piss a fat lady off. Heh. It surely wasn't planned. Well, I was walking behind her and was engrossed in a conversation with my sister. I was talking about how overly moist her 'leko' (a Malaysian delicacy) was, thats 'lembab' in malay. Of course, 'lembab' could take on different meanings and one of them was 'slow'. So this fat bitch who was eavesdropping all along, turned around and gave me this hideous stare, which i suppose was meant to scare my balls off. It didn't work of course. I raised my eyebrows, and stared back into the bag of 'leko' in my hands, silently praying that she would physically torment me. Besides, I have been spoiling to get into a real brawl with someone. Seriously, size do not intimidate me. But no, I had to settle for a mere stare from that fat blob who obviously haven't paid a damn attention back in school. If she had listened in Malay class, she'd have known that "lembab" can take on a variety of meanings and thus wouldn't have to waste her stare on a fight-picking-reluctant-student like myself. Secondly, if she had heeded the advice of her PE teacher, she wouldn't be feeling so insecure about herself to the point of borderline narcissm. Thridly, if she'd been awake during her CME lessons, she'd realise that EAVESDROPPING really is unethical and should be avoided! Silly fat bitch. Now thats me being mean. I hope when judgement day comes, HE doesn't take what i write on my blog into account. *prays*

Bus drivers are mostly annoying. I don't know what runs through their mind when they drive, or what doesn't rather. They are rude, their directions are usually incoherent, they have no sympathy whatsoever, they scream and yell for people to move in, they stare at everyone boarding the bus, the wouldn't open the front door no matter how near one is to it, they beat red lights and now, when they feel provoked, they point the camera at us. :)
Fucking stick it up old man. If i meet that JC dude who punched the old bastard of a bus driver in the face, I'd kiss and hug him and give him a loud applaud with standing ovation. Hell, I'll hail him! Seriously, If i were the dude's dad, I wouldn't apologise to the driver yeah driver, screw the euphemism, bus captain my arse! Hell, I'd pay just to finish what my son would have started. The numbskull in the driver's seat must have been out of his line when speaking to the young lad. I've witnessed plenty of such incidents on bus rides. Stupid nuts.

Generalisations. A majority of times, its the truth.

Indeed, the world today is such that we are in a better position to recognise the devil than we would a messiah.

Man, I have soooo bloody many things to work on. Toooo many, i don't even know where to start from. !@#$%!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness