Wake me.
Im about as lazy as lazy could get.
The 'to-do' list just keeps getting longer.
I really should just change it to some 'to-do but not ever gonna do' list.
Voices around me rambling on and on about the need to start on some paper called 'dissertation'. Of course, being me, I mute them. I have tests, i think. I'm not even sure. Again, being me, I merely delete their existance. Its easy really, being me. I drift like a pathetic piece of debris, just surfacing enough to get the necessary supplies.
I am still asleep.
It is afterall a week called the mid-term break. BREAK.
*yawns*
The 'to-do' list just keeps getting longer.
I really should just change it to some 'to-do but not ever gonna do' list.
Voices around me rambling on and on about the need to start on some paper called 'dissertation'. Of course, being me, I mute them. I have tests, i think. I'm not even sure. Again, being me, I merely delete their existance. Its easy really, being me. I drift like a pathetic piece of debris, just surfacing enough to get the necessary supplies.
I am still asleep.
It is afterall a week called the mid-term break. BREAK.
*yawns*
Comments