Low and Be hold!
We can all have anal sex now, without discretion and sworn secrecy. Blow jobs are finally legalised!
;)
Rejoice my fellow mankind. For necrophiliacs, we'll just have to wait another decade to see if we'd be bending more laws. Hail section 377.
Lets talk about gay men. Such injustice huh. Section 377a still stays despite those sincere opposition as well as pretentious ones. Ahh, apparently we try to be a liberal society, try our might to pretend like we can actually have broad views and are open enough to accommodate all things un-mainstream. Ha, but men sticking each others dick into their arses will still appear too much for us all to take. Bah! So too would the mere act of men blowing another. I mean after all, the refusal to repeal 377a was due to the majority's nonacceptance. Its just, well too much for them to fathom at a go. Hows that? Strange nothing is said about female-female sexual acts. Are the majority of the people in Singapore NOT aware of such activities. Or perhaps most of them just derive great pleasure from them. Heh. Pretentious termites with guarded guilty pleasures. Personally, I don't get it. If i were a guy, and i were gay, I'd say screw the law. What goes (on) in my bedroom, kitchen, living room, balcony, study, bathroom or gay partner stays within my quarter. Pffrrrt.
I'm straight by the way.
I say, go low and be held!
;)
Rejoice my fellow mankind. For necrophiliacs, we'll just have to wait another decade to see if we'd be bending more laws. Hail section 377.
Lets talk about gay men. Such injustice huh. Section 377a still stays despite those sincere opposition as well as pretentious ones. Ahh, apparently we try to be a liberal society, try our might to pretend like we can actually have broad views and are open enough to accommodate all things un-mainstream. Ha, but men sticking each others dick into their arses will still appear too much for us all to take. Bah! So too would the mere act of men blowing another. I mean after all, the refusal to repeal 377a was due to the majority's nonacceptance. Its just, well too much for them to fathom at a go. Hows that? Strange nothing is said about female-female sexual acts. Are the majority of the people in Singapore NOT aware of such activities. Or perhaps most of them just derive great pleasure from them. Heh. Pretentious termites with guarded guilty pleasures. Personally, I don't get it. If i were a guy, and i were gay, I'd say screw the law. What goes (on) in my bedroom, kitchen, living room, balcony, study, bathroom or gay partner stays within my quarter. Pffrrrt.
I'm straight by the way.
I say, go low and be held!
Comments