Sleepy me
The glass is full
I am empty
Coz the glass took my insides
I'm insanely losing myself to the world of the unconscious. Im dying on the inside and my outsides are not showing it. My soul is in dire need of nourishment. I am devoid of any worldly wants, I think thats the root of the problem. When one is so content with what she has, this is precisely what happens. No zest to live on. No urgency. Nothing. Everything else can wait. I need a jolt of elctricity to revive me from my paralysing day dreams. I dream too much. Dreams that haunt me all day long. Dreams that holler for my return, to which i relentlessly submit to. My life is a mockery of my dreams. My dreams are my wants and as long as they appear in my dreams, they are real, they serve me well and what more can i ask for. Takes me away from reality. Thats good, but it should never be permanent. The problem here is, its growing roots and becoming that permanent ritual in my vida!
Break me.
I am empty
Coz the glass took my insides
I'm insanely losing myself to the world of the unconscious. Im dying on the inside and my outsides are not showing it. My soul is in dire need of nourishment. I am devoid of any worldly wants, I think thats the root of the problem. When one is so content with what she has, this is precisely what happens. No zest to live on. No urgency. Nothing. Everything else can wait. I need a jolt of elctricity to revive me from my paralysing day dreams. I dream too much. Dreams that haunt me all day long. Dreams that holler for my return, to which i relentlessly submit to. My life is a mockery of my dreams. My dreams are my wants and as long as they appear in my dreams, they are real, they serve me well and what more can i ask for. Takes me away from reality. Thats good, but it should never be permanent. The problem here is, its growing roots and becoming that permanent ritual in my vida!
Break me.
Comments