Facebook

Facebook.

Yes, i Have submitted to the calls of the masses. I didn't know what to expect, but after logging into my brand new facebook account, I am appalled. Appalled by the fact that there are many familiar faces in that damn place they call 'facebook'. People I've walked into, around, and even right through once upon a time in my life. Years of being left out suddenly flashed before my teary eyes. Ok, that was sheer dramatisation.

Moving on.

Incredible. Some of whom, i've spotted on friendster, with mundane profiles. Not so here though. They've got potted plants of various kinds ranging from daffodils to mere twigs. They've got a portrait that somehow depicts 'their' personalised circle of friends. How they generate that, still remains a mystery to me. I am stumped. Anyways, the mechanism of this thing called 'facebook' is no different from others like hi5 & MySpace, which brings me to my confession for the day. Yes, I once had accounts for both. I left when i had Portuguese hunks brandishing their hairy weapons, adding me. I know i know, i should have stayed and see where these 'friends' would have taken our 'friendship' to. Ahh. I didn't. But hey, thats where 'facebook' comes in right? I'm not yet sure if there are any hairy European dudes who are overzealously excited over their hairy lil weapons on facebook, but i'm willing to take the risk. Besides, years of chatting online have finally taught me to embrace the true meaning of being open. And yes! I will pretend to be just as excited over those cum-generating-machine they have growing on them.

Beware: Sharp bend ahead. Acute deviation.

I am incapacitated by starvation. Deliberate starvation. It's quite a nice feeling really. Makes me feel all flesh and bones and jiggly fats. Its... well... its like an outer body experience. I'd think I'm roaming the streets but really, its just a pile of mobile flesh gyrating and making subtle noises. Yea, stomach growls beyond my control, spasmodic reactions of twitching muscles manifests itself at the oddest of times. I couldn't ask for more ways to show how much of a mortal i am.

Anyways, got to go beef up my facebook. Dun wanna lose face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness