Annyeong haseyo, haneunim.
HA! POh kim poh kim, my foot ah!
Here i am, trying to be all legal and nice to the media industry and so unlike me, I set off on a search for an original, i repeat, ORIGINAL dvd of that blasted korean drama. And yes, the most widely known vcd/dvd store has it, but it comes without english subtitles. You think only mandarin speaking people watch korean drama is it? Na bey! Wah piang eh, I like wanna fart in their store sia. Bleah.
But nevermind, they say, every dark cloud always got silver lining wan. So fret not.
I became a member of crunchyroll. Muahahahahhaah.
It stops at nothing.
Then again, after watching the first episode, bah, my desire to own my very own dvd of that drama intensified lah. Especially seeing that scene where he was trying to not pee at the bus station. Haiz.....jinjah!
"The flowers are friendly, the shoes are friendly..." I am friendly too. ;p
SO bbq is out....
Here i am, trying to be all legal and nice to the media industry and so unlike me, I set off on a search for an original, i repeat, ORIGINAL dvd of that blasted korean drama. And yes, the most widely known vcd/dvd store has it, but it comes without english subtitles. You think only mandarin speaking people watch korean drama is it? Na bey! Wah piang eh, I like wanna fart in their store sia. Bleah.
But nevermind, they say, every dark cloud always got silver lining wan. So fret not.
I became a member of crunchyroll. Muahahahahhaah.
It stops at nothing.
Then again, after watching the first episode, bah, my desire to own my very own dvd of that drama intensified lah. Especially seeing that scene where he was trying to not pee at the bus station. Haiz.....jinjah!
"The flowers are friendly, the shoes are friendly..." I am friendly too. ;p
SO bbq is out....
Comments