What!??!
Hello God...Hello!!! What kinda a fucked up ending is that? I can't help but wonder why those asswipes tagging the CR board are complimenting the drama ending. My goodness... I should have known it was gonna be so anticlimatic and bloody repetitive. Excuse me, but how can the Doctor not hook up with Euhnye? Stupid fuck. Thank god I couldnt find the dvd with eng subs in the market, would have been a nasty regretful move. Bleargh. So pissed right now. I invested like three days of my life on this shit only to be slapped with a piece of ending that looks more like raw, unmarinated meat.
I hate it. To think that i actually shed tears between teaching my sister maths and watching this darn drama. Don't get me wrong, yoo gun was mighty hot, that dude can really act and i was already falling for the doctor and the drama was really taking off really well, but the last episode, wah piang, made me wanna get on plane to korea and give that darn director a good piece of my mind sial. Wah, gek sim sia.
*trods away in utter disappointment*
I hate it. To think that i actually shed tears between teaching my sister maths and watching this darn drama. Don't get me wrong, yoo gun was mighty hot, that dude can really act and i was already falling for the doctor and the drama was really taking off really well, but the last episode, wah piang, made me wanna get on plane to korea and give that darn director a good piece of my mind sial. Wah, gek sim sia.
*trods away in utter disappointment*
Comments