I want to break free...

That sheer post-exam voidness is yet again, resonating in the chambers of my head. It so often surfaces after an onslaught of brutal battle with the exam-induced stress. Bleah. What to do? What to do?! I am dying of utter boredom already and its not even the middle of the month! Oh man.

By the way, i had a rather informally named, informal interview at the semi-torned down LTA last wednesday. After that thirty-five minute session, i am convinced that they, or rather, he-who-must-not-be-named (actually i kinda forgot his name lah, despite having asked him for it) had a little pre-interview research beforehand. It sounded as though he knew me beyond that first meeting. It all started to arouse my suspicion when he kicked off the session by saying how easy it is to claim for expenditures incurred from a mere holiday trip. Oh yes, apparently for those who just loves travelling, you could rightfully claim from the department for a part of your expenses! Buggeration right. And then he went on, trodding carefully on insightful information that could potentially lure me into their scheming trap. He said I could learn a language, and Korean just had to be the example at hand, and have the expenses, again, claimed from the company. Boo hoo hoo. I was seduced already. Fascinated by the prospect of taking semi-free holidays and learning a language that could arm me with the mightiest weapon for my future seductions. And then he went on asking about my favourite modules... I was so darn close to saying, Intro to world religions...*smiles as i reminisce those melodious lectures* I didn't instantly answer him of course, i asked if he specifically wanted a module from my faculty, true to my thought, he wanted a BUILDING module. Double boo hoo hoo. I just recklessly sprouted out a module I remembered, and will always remember (only because I hated the joker who taught us that and the massively BAD experience with a certain Mr D) COnstruction Technology, the second one to be specific. Bleargh. HE merely said, oh really! Yeah. really. He asked me if i liked measurements...*crickets cry* I just wanted to slam both my hands on the unexpectedly huge table, pop out of my seat in the most dramatic fashion and go "Are you fucking kidding me!" But no, I said, yeah i used to like it, but the liking stopped after the last paper. He smiled, and maybe tried to console me, i think, and replied, measurements isn't that important actually. Hah...not when its the last semester and thats the only way out of uni. Anyways...the session went on, on that usual happy note, I mean, how else can an informal interview go like rite? Bah! But after that session, I am more that sure, this fellow probably searched the web for my name, a day before and must have been led to this blog. Convinced, I sure am. So, if you are reading this, I think you are really nice and i appreciate the fact that you actually took time off, a whole chunk of it, just to have a session with me. Muchas gracias. I initially would love to work in LTA, seriously! You and the korean bit was all too enticing. Pero, I had to sit outside after the session, waiting for dayah to come out and while doing that, I was given the liberty to observe the staffs who plague that particular department. One word, distasteful. It was like an entire office of Marie. Period.

Go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness