You bring the lemur in me out.
I had a hearty meal today. Bwahahahah! I am as gay as can be. Now, its been a while since i last was anything close to happy.
We started the day off at school. Went to try out the academic dress or whatever it is that its called. Despite my reluctance, I had to go check my size out before i forget rite, coz if i do graduate, i will need my size before i could place an order for it. Anyhoos, i'm going with asilah's plan...that is...to order the gowns within that four hours that we have after we get our results and before the order closes. :) That way, I won't have to pay that 5++ service charge IF things do go wrong and i'm left with no choice but to cancel the order.
AFter that, it was off to far east, just cruising around and killing time. Its funny how, at times like this...the usual latecomers are almost always the earliest. *chuckles*. The high tea at Royal Plaza on Scott's Carousel Restaurant is bloody value for money i tell ya. Unlike the usual high tea buffet, filled with benign savories that are usually limited to the capacity of a mere oven. Everything is baked and coming out of the baker's inn and u'd have to down with some miserly sip of tea. Boring. This high tea buffet is filled with three loops of sumptious spread that takes you from Japan to the middle east and the world beyond! I was stuffed with sushi at the end of it. I liked the laksa and the carrot cake too. Oh, but unlike our previous visit there, the dessert section was a flop. If not for the gorgeous display of chocolate fondue, it would have looked pathetic. Bah! Nonetheless, the waiter was enough to keep me on my toes. That cute oriental appeal. Yum yum. Don't even bother asking where that came from.
I thrive on variety, remember?
I'm bored. And thats only because I can't watch my usual korean drama now. You see, i need a good four hours to finish whats left of it and if i start now, it most certainly means that Im only gonna be able to tuck in at around half past three. Not a very appealing thought really. So i've decided to pass that, and now, i'm miserably bored. Geeez.
You know, I couldn't help but feel really disturbed by the words of a certain someone i bumped into, right before my last paper. She torments me with her lack of care for the world and people around her. Some people just have things beautifully unfolding before them, while others don't. So if you are one of those lucky beings, you should damn well shut your trap and cruise on, coz seriously, I really don't give a fuck what you gonna do for a living and how long, while at it. With that, I would expect no more attention from you. It would have been nice if you hadn't attempted to predict my future or even my friends' future. It would have been nice if you wouldn't so smugly have a go at my pride. Tsk tsk. I would have liked you, no matter how tiny that is.
We started the day off at school. Went to try out the academic dress or whatever it is that its called. Despite my reluctance, I had to go check my size out before i forget rite, coz if i do graduate, i will need my size before i could place an order for it. Anyhoos, i'm going with asilah's plan...that is...to order the gowns within that four hours that we have after we get our results and before the order closes. :) That way, I won't have to pay that 5++ service charge IF things do go wrong and i'm left with no choice but to cancel the order.
AFter that, it was off to far east, just cruising around and killing time. Its funny how, at times like this...the usual latecomers are almost always the earliest. *chuckles*. The high tea at Royal Plaza on Scott's Carousel Restaurant is bloody value for money i tell ya. Unlike the usual high tea buffet, filled with benign savories that are usually limited to the capacity of a mere oven. Everything is baked and coming out of the baker's inn and u'd have to down with some miserly sip of tea. Boring. This high tea buffet is filled with three loops of sumptious spread that takes you from Japan to the middle east and the world beyond! I was stuffed with sushi at the end of it. I liked the laksa and the carrot cake too. Oh, but unlike our previous visit there, the dessert section was a flop. If not for the gorgeous display of chocolate fondue, it would have looked pathetic. Bah! Nonetheless, the waiter was enough to keep me on my toes. That cute oriental appeal. Yum yum. Don't even bother asking where that came from.
I thrive on variety, remember?
I'm bored. And thats only because I can't watch my usual korean drama now. You see, i need a good four hours to finish whats left of it and if i start now, it most certainly means that Im only gonna be able to tuck in at around half past three. Not a very appealing thought really. So i've decided to pass that, and now, i'm miserably bored. Geeez.
You know, I couldn't help but feel really disturbed by the words of a certain someone i bumped into, right before my last paper. She torments me with her lack of care for the world and people around her. Some people just have things beautifully unfolding before them, while others don't. So if you are one of those lucky beings, you should damn well shut your trap and cruise on, coz seriously, I really don't give a fuck what you gonna do for a living and how long, while at it. With that, I would expect no more attention from you. It would have been nice if you hadn't attempted to predict my future or even my friends' future. It would have been nice if you wouldn't so smugly have a go at my pride. Tsk tsk. I would have liked you, no matter how tiny that is.
Comments