Lifeless piece of me.

I've never really thought much of korean movies or dramas for that matter. But, after a week of flushing myself through copious amount of korean flicks, ranging from benign romantic chick flicks to perversely inspired musicals and gang violence. I am transformed. I've never had any experience quite like it. Deep provocative thoughts of Socrates' wisdom emanating together with the domination of flying kicks and brutal body slams across my screen. Its seriously dope. Having poverty take its form and constantly clinging on to the backs of a poverty stricken being. Its tangibly ingenious.

Enough about me.

Dearest sherlin, this ones for you. I'm so glad you could finally down something outside your liquefied diet. You poor thing. We are gonna come see you soon, but in the mean time, rest plenty and bear with the pain and discomfort k. You'll be well in no time as long as you stick to your medications, which i think won't be a problem, unlike a certain friend we have. *coughs* claryce *coughs*

Anyways, i thought that since you'd be glued to your bed or your room, or your home, you could always check out some of these shows to give boredom a nip in its butt! Actually, you guys should all check it out lah. Its just some of the things i've been spending my life on lately. So insignificant, so useless, so mundane, so me! Enjoy k, or at least try to!

Dasepo Naughty Girls - Super cute show, ditch your logic when you are watching this. And look out for yoo gun's cute dance move. Keeps me up! Oh, and don't forget 'poverty' as well as Park Jin Woo's scene where he curses like hell. Hot. Then there is the Virgin Coin...Oh its unapolegetically pervetic. Mighty hilarious. Love it love it love it!

Operation/Project make-over- Ahhh, yoo gun is on this. I personally hate the movie. I only watch it so i could drool over yoo gun. But who knows, maybe you might like that 'practical' ending. pui.

Hello, God!- Aiyah this one ah, remember gek sim? Yeah it still is lah. I only watched it so i could see Haru who essentially is yoo gun and the doctor. Muahahah!

Mr Socrates- Violence, loads of violence. But take heart people, there are no girls in this show! Muahahahha. And i really thing Lee Jung Hyuk is cute. Pui!

My tutor friend II - Park ki woong! Need i say more. Cute and really funny. Look out for when he does this funny thing when he sees a shooting star. Basket sia, if anyone does that to me, fuuyooo, i wouldn't be this single lah! Remember, its my tutor friend TWO, not the first one k. I havent seen the first one, from the looks of the cast, its probably boring lah.

Dark forest- Aha...this one is a spooky movie. I'm gonna be a bummer and say this k, everyone died at the end. Muahahhaha. BUT, the last ghost haunts the forest, and guess who's the last ghost? Thats right...jung hyuk. :)

Ms Gold Digger- Ok this ones really hilarious. I like the ending. :) There was a HAWT frenchie in the ending. Like seriously hot sorta hot.

Art of seduction- This one has good review, but i didnt really find it funny lah. Who knows, you might have a different take on it. Anyways, watch it if you really have time to kill.

Hanoi Bride- This one has Lee dong wook in it as well as kim ok bin. Hahahha, romantic shit. And LDW has a more assertive role here, and there are several of that classic korean love scene where the guy would snatch the wrist of the girl while she's trying to make a quick dash away. Grrrr, i dig it! Loads of that here, as well as those frantic shouting matches, which is a unique trait of korean leads. Hot, insanely hot.

Arang- aha! I'm gonna be nice and not tell you the ending. LDW is in this. Looking good of course, hahahahah. Adel, you should watch this one. :P

Formidable rival- this one, im still watching lah, its on KBSworld. :) That guy who plays Suho here looks kinda cute. So do check it out k.

I never thought i would ever have a post, littered with sooo many 'cute' all around. Bleargh. Shame on me.

Chap kar boh chay ka tiok.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wei..don't laugh at me..medicines are nasty k...

you have certainly watched more korean movies than i have man! well done well done..hahaha
Anonymous said…
hey girl, that is so sweet of you! thanks babe! =D

and yes, i think you have conquered the korean drama industry! hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness