WHy me ah?
Woopsiee! It has been a tad too long. Blame it on my tendency to procrastinate. Blogging doesn't seem so appealing anymore especially with the awakening of the law enforcers. No thanks to a silly someone who just had to spurt stupid nonsense, overtly directed to a particular race. Geeez, what the fuck were you thinking dude? I couldn't resist the urge to drop by his site, anyhoos, the 'substantial' post was long deleted and rather an unconvincing splat of apology was there. Haha. I however, managed to catch an excerpt of his post on someone else's blog. In one word, i think it was deranged. This is what happens when you give a mad man a stable internet access. Tsk tsk.
Anyways, with the whole police-knocking-on-your-front-door-frenzy being plastered all over the newspapers, okay, some exaggeration rendered, I just can't help feeling all kan chiong man. I can't avoid wondering if i had actually, almost unintentionally blurted out rascist insinuations that could potentially land me on the wrong side of the law. *shudders at that thought* So what did I do for the most parts of the week? Thats right! I read through all my entries. Boo hoo hoo. I must say that it has the makings of a great book, perfectly titled, 'The short- rantings of an unknowingly demented being'. But, no racism was cited. Phew. A lot of vulgarities though. And i did talk a tonne about ah peks and how chinese boys grow up to be ah peks, rather inadvertently. But thats not racist, thats just an observation, coupled by some sporadic outburst of anger. So, the point I am making here is, do not read this blog. This is a private blog. I do not intend to be made rich merely by increasing traffic flow into my blog nor do i have any desire to mound myself onto the celebrity wagon through this miserable blog. *unlike some people* So if you drop by, a mere laugh on your part would suffice, thereafter, trod on by and never come back again. I will strive to make this place as boring as can be, so people won't need to give two fucks about it.
As for those rascals out there with so much racial inspired angst, go eat shit and die. Coz seriously, the world is prettily peppered with a myriad of races, and the thing with racism is...once a rascist, always a rascist. Theres no way you could just stride your way out of it. Unless you learn to live with it, I suggest eating shit and dying would be your cleanest way out.
Sexy fragrant rice, my arse. Tsk tsk tsk.
As i mundanely finger my keyboard (doesn't sound very innocent ey), I can't help pondering over the uncertainties of the coming days. Blearh. Coz unlike my youngest sis, I won't be happily skipping through the streets of ho chi minh!! Or even taking pictures with the kids in phnom penh!!! Blearh. I am stuck in boring singapore, taking in the heat of the garang** sun, you know, just sweating it out till night comes. Be damned sia, the sun so garang, but the baju** still not kering**. Like shit sia. Oh well, at least its just 5 days, Ha! How much fun can you get in 5 days...*a voice whispers* a lot, like a lot...
Ya, no consolation whatsoever.
Now this brings me to my other pain, which is next in line. Exam woes. At this point, its really not so much about the exam itself, the concern here is whether it will be bye bye forever or see you next semester. I would greatly prefer the former, seriously. Another semester only means that i have to fork out more money and that I would have to grow more skin to shelter the mortified-me from the rest of the world. Both are actually a bit leceh**. Oh, and i may even need to socialise all over again. Buggeration, and my labor contribution would have to be put on hold. Its not the best option, especially after having signed the appointment letters and going for a medical check-up which, mind you, included having a male doctor lay me in the most vulnerable position just so he could squeeze the life out of my boobs. It didn't help that i just had to bump into my chemistry tutor who reminds me of nothing but the tragic times i had in Jc. Then again, I could seek solace in the fact that she didn't recognise me. Right, as I was saying, the ominous wait for the results is tormenting me. Its driving me insane. I get so crazy, I actually smsed nus for the results. They keep replying me the same thing. " Your faculty exam result is not ready yet. Please check the exam results release dates for your faculty." This, is of course an improvement from the replies I got two weeks ago, "Your faculty exam result release period is over. Please check with your faculty." A tad comforting i should say. You must be wondering why the hell am I smsing nus when I bloody well know the results are suppose to be out on friday, hmmm...I just thought that maybe they would make a mistake, just maybe, something good would come out of technology glitches, maybe theres hope for me to move on and say goodbye to NUS. Suddenly Bon jovi's crooning to Never Say Goodbye doesn't sound as good as it used to. I'm going nuts. At the rate i'm progressing, I'm not even sure if I'd still be marginally sane come friday.
**
Garang = Fierce
Baju = clothes
Kering = Dry
Leceh = troublesome
Its just a little help for my non-malay speaking comrades out there. :) Since I wont be around to personally provide live translations, heres the meanings to some of the words littered in my rantings.
By the way, I managed to slip in a korean movie and a malay horror movie into my week. Hehe. The Perfect Couple, think sherlin talked about it once and I finally caught it, its bloody funny. Especially when LDW tied the girl's hair, in the taxi. The girl however, really has an excruciating voice. Like what the hell lah. Awesome show nonetheless. Haiz, I just wished Yoo Gun had more movies/dramas to watch. Bleargh. I also caught Congkak at the movies, one word, LOUD. Its a bloody stupid show though, not conclusive and just too loud!
I hope you girls are having fun. We should re schedule the bbq ASAP! At least, before i lose my sanity.
Anyways, with the whole police-knocking-on-your-front-door-frenzy being plastered all over the newspapers, okay, some exaggeration rendered, I just can't help feeling all kan chiong man. I can't avoid wondering if i had actually, almost unintentionally blurted out rascist insinuations that could potentially land me on the wrong side of the law. *shudders at that thought* So what did I do for the most parts of the week? Thats right! I read through all my entries. Boo hoo hoo. I must say that it has the makings of a great book, perfectly titled, 'The short- rantings of an unknowingly demented being'. But, no racism was cited. Phew. A lot of vulgarities though. And i did talk a tonne about ah peks and how chinese boys grow up to be ah peks, rather inadvertently. But thats not racist, thats just an observation, coupled by some sporadic outburst of anger. So, the point I am making here is, do not read this blog. This is a private blog. I do not intend to be made rich merely by increasing traffic flow into my blog nor do i have any desire to mound myself onto the celebrity wagon through this miserable blog. *unlike some people* So if you drop by, a mere laugh on your part would suffice, thereafter, trod on by and never come back again. I will strive to make this place as boring as can be, so people won't need to give two fucks about it.
As for those rascals out there with so much racial inspired angst, go eat shit and die. Coz seriously, the world is prettily peppered with a myriad of races, and the thing with racism is...once a rascist, always a rascist. Theres no way you could just stride your way out of it. Unless you learn to live with it, I suggest eating shit and dying would be your cleanest way out.
Sexy fragrant rice, my arse. Tsk tsk tsk.
As i mundanely finger my keyboard (doesn't sound very innocent ey), I can't help pondering over the uncertainties of the coming days. Blearh. Coz unlike my youngest sis, I won't be happily skipping through the streets of ho chi minh!! Or even taking pictures with the kids in phnom penh!!! Blearh. I am stuck in boring singapore, taking in the heat of the garang** sun, you know, just sweating it out till night comes. Be damned sia, the sun so garang, but the baju** still not kering**. Like shit sia. Oh well, at least its just 5 days, Ha! How much fun can you get in 5 days...*a voice whispers* a lot, like a lot...
Ya, no consolation whatsoever.
Now this brings me to my other pain, which is next in line. Exam woes. At this point, its really not so much about the exam itself, the concern here is whether it will be bye bye forever or see you next semester. I would greatly prefer the former, seriously. Another semester only means that i have to fork out more money and that I would have to grow more skin to shelter the mortified-me from the rest of the world. Both are actually a bit leceh**. Oh, and i may even need to socialise all over again. Buggeration, and my labor contribution would have to be put on hold. Its not the best option, especially after having signed the appointment letters and going for a medical check-up which, mind you, included having a male doctor lay me in the most vulnerable position just so he could squeeze the life out of my boobs. It didn't help that i just had to bump into my chemistry tutor who reminds me of nothing but the tragic times i had in Jc. Then again, I could seek solace in the fact that she didn't recognise me. Right, as I was saying, the ominous wait for the results is tormenting me. Its driving me insane. I get so crazy, I actually smsed nus for the results. They keep replying me the same thing. " Your faculty exam result is not ready yet. Please check the exam results release dates for your faculty." This, is of course an improvement from the replies I got two weeks ago, "Your faculty exam result release period is over. Please check with your faculty." A tad comforting i should say. You must be wondering why the hell am I smsing nus when I bloody well know the results are suppose to be out on friday, hmmm...I just thought that maybe they would make a mistake, just maybe, something good would come out of technology glitches, maybe theres hope for me to move on and say goodbye to NUS. Suddenly Bon jovi's crooning to Never Say Goodbye doesn't sound as good as it used to. I'm going nuts. At the rate i'm progressing, I'm not even sure if I'd still be marginally sane come friday.
**
Garang = Fierce
Baju = clothes
Kering = Dry
Leceh = troublesome
Its just a little help for my non-malay speaking comrades out there. :) Since I wont be around to personally provide live translations, heres the meanings to some of the words littered in my rantings.
By the way, I managed to slip in a korean movie and a malay horror movie into my week. Hehe. The Perfect Couple, think sherlin talked about it once and I finally caught it, its bloody funny. Especially when LDW tied the girl's hair, in the taxi. The girl however, really has an excruciating voice. Like what the hell lah. Awesome show nonetheless. Haiz, I just wished Yoo Gun had more movies/dramas to watch. Bleargh. I also caught Congkak at the movies, one word, LOUD. Its a bloody stupid show though, not conclusive and just too loud!
I hope you girls are having fun. We should re schedule the bbq ASAP! At least, before i lose my sanity.
Comments