Anger subsided.
I was pissed, but i got over it. Thankfully.
Anyways.... an unexpected person messaged me today. Ahh, msn msn (shakes head in despair).
It tickles, but i think its not really something one would wanna laugh at.
Oh, and congrats to the Singapore Lions for having won the watever it is called cup in Thailand. I think its a deserving win considering the disappointing performance by the home team.
A brand new week starts tomorrow and I cant wait. I am by the way so damn flattered because someone I know actually thought that the hottie in the picture i ripped from some google search was my boyfriend. Well, thank you, thank you for thinking im such a babe who has actually succeeded in seizing a divine species like that for myself. *tsk tsk*
So, we'll see how tomorrow turns out to be aye. My yahoo horoscope says
Overview:
That old saying about good fences making good neighbors isn't just a tired old cliche -- there's a germ of truth in there. Knowing your boundaries creates more self-knowledge and makes for better relationships.
Right right. We'll see how much of that is true. I need to friggen disprove all this horoscope crap. Ciao!
Anyways.... an unexpected person messaged me today. Ahh, msn msn (shakes head in despair).
It tickles, but i think its not really something one would wanna laugh at.
Oh, and congrats to the Singapore Lions for having won the watever it is called cup in Thailand. I think its a deserving win considering the disappointing performance by the home team.
A brand new week starts tomorrow and I cant wait. I am by the way so damn flattered because someone I know actually thought that the hottie in the picture i ripped from some google search was my boyfriend. Well, thank you, thank you for thinking im such a babe who has actually succeeded in seizing a divine species like that for myself. *tsk tsk*
So, we'll see how tomorrow turns out to be aye. My yahoo horoscope says
Overview:
That old saying about good fences making good neighbors isn't just a tired old cliche -- there's a germ of truth in there. Knowing your boundaries creates more self-knowledge and makes for better relationships.
Right right. We'll see how much of that is true. I need to friggen disprove all this horoscope crap. Ciao!
Comments