Void.
Ah i am an unbalanced equation for now. There is nothing i can do to rectify that defect. I'm loaded, i could feel the workload piling up. Again, theres nothing i could do.
What the hell is a cost flow projection? I mean i do know what it looks like, but am i suppose to like pluck some numbers from god knows where and just insert that damn thing into the excel sheet? Fuck man. Anyways, I forgot what it is that im suppose to write. Fish!
Oh i realise toothpicks are like one of the most essential things in life, after an interesting convo with adel. I wanna take a handful of that along with me wherever i go! I shant eleborate. U do the analysis urself.
If semantics can change so can i!
Here's a happy fucking valentines to everyone who believe they are in love! Eat shit and die!
Comments