Looming Depression.

My bad week is coming to its end. I cant wait. I have vowed to attend all lectures coming up next week. What happens thereafter though, is beyond my control.

I need to thank claryce's parents for being so kind yet again, and allowed me into their mobile domain, erm, that means thanks for the ride home:D
hehe I can't wait for the Chinese New Year visits though. Oh yes, and i am seriously serious about wearing a Cheongsam. Hehe. I do hope to find a suitable one though and one thats not too overboard. Well...I am also looking forward to our Chinatown outing this coming thursday! heheh

I am going to refrain from speaking about the Asean Football cup thingie. Its so unworthy of a space here man.

Moving on, lectures are killing me, its like they slowly suck the life outta you and you are at your most conscious state, yet, there is nothing you could do! Maybe, im just being the spoiled kid that i have always been. Face it like a warrior you tart!

I saw an imported male prat today. I seriously think guys should not wear hipsters. I mean if you are equipped with a chiselled pair of protruding iliac crest, good god, dont just stop there, show me whatever you've got stashed down south. But hey, usually these breeds are hard to come by, so for the rest of you guys out there, do yourself a favour and stay away from hipsters! Its traumatising ok! Right now i feel like i need at least a year of psychotherapy.

Now thats what an ideal iliac crest should look like, along with the entire sculptured six-packs. Damn it, this man is awakening my sleepy loins. Bloody divine! Too bad i havent bumped into anyone close to that. This is the prototype now, well it has always been. I do attempt to thrive on variety though that may not always be the case.

Alright, i need to remind myself to remain in this state of achieved equilibrium as the weeks proceed. You know why, coz valentines day is looming ahead. Like nimbostratus clouds waiting in the background, anticipating the appropriate time to lash out and ambush the very last bit of my sanity. I haven't the strength to endure the anguish such a day dishes out. Lovers manifesting their hollow loyalty to each other. Their allegiance to each other displayed in the many different arrangements and exchange of multi-coloured-pollen-producing living things that wither at the absence of liquid. Very much synonamous to the basis of such blind ardor. The situation is then compounded by the ever-capitalistic marketeer who feeds on this unimpressionably-amor-blinded individuals. Flowers become overpriced. Chocolates come in grades no one knew existed. All this bunch of infatuated couples get sucked into this whirlpool of insatiable publicity craving as they sashay their lil prats down the pretentious walkways of valentine's day.

Can't you tell? I hate Valentine's day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness