Lay my armor down.
Gong Xi Fa Cai to all. May this year of the boar bring loads of moolah like my piggy bank used to.
I have a serious outbreak of ugly pimples. Oh yes, the ones that if you squeeze would have some dull coloured muck ooze out. I hate it! It makes me feel uglier than i already am. So fucking typical! Its like whenever things are turning out fine, some crap would crop out of no where to screw things over. Thanks ey.
My weekend was typically mundane. Loads of dashing around from one tutee's place to another. Apart from that, i managed to down a dose of my much coveted hindustan, KKKG, yet again. Its like a medium for detoxification of some abstract sort. I need to watch it every few weeks to feel better. Get used to it mummy. My mum is basically appalled at the mere fact that my sisters and i could still watch the show more than a dozen times over and NOT get sick of it. Yeah.
We were suppose to not go for some farewell gathering of a family friend that Monday evening. We were glued to bole churiyan being played over and over again on our screen. But the host had to drop us a call and out of sheer respect i hauled my sisters to her place that evening. We missed Gubra, despite much anticipation after having seen Sepet on tv the day before. Yes, it was saccharin sweet. Guess, I do like chinese boys after all. Perhaps it runs in the family. Yeah, so we made our way to the gathering of a family friend who isn't actually even close to us. Its weird. I mean he smiles and do try to exchange a few hellos here and there. But i'll lay a bet with ya, he doesnt know our names. Haha. Oh well, but there we were, digging into the dishes of his farewell party. Hey hey, I'm not complaining. Thank god tehre were familiar company, the siblings! Haha, they were fun as hell. I think the older girl has an adverse reaction to noir chocolates though. She was exceptionally, unbecomingly hyper. Which was good! Coz i used to think shes really so silent and like we cant seem to get to her. But hey, we hear her loud and clear that night! Haha it was fun! Her bro was babe. Really cute and all just like Natalie Imbruglia! Damn, i hope they don't read my blog. Heheh. What the hell, no one does! So it was like our usual visits, when the clock starts ticking close to the 2nd quarter, our energy run dry and we'd end up sprawled over a cavalcade of enormous cushions and rugs on the floor. Haha, I dont have to be drunk to lay around in a drunken stupor, its my gift.
Right, the thing with this place is that, we're always there for such similar get-togethers and although we live like a few hundred metres away, we never fail to keep pushing the boundaries of our late nights. The first time we were there, we headed home at like 1am, the next time we were there, we home like at 3am. That night, or morning rather, we were home at 6:30 friggen am. Oh, did i say, i had tuition at redhill that morning, at 10am! Yeah, I made it by the way, a tad early even, despite almost having missed the stop. *smiles smugly* Damn proud of meself!~
I'm cool.
I have a serious outbreak of ugly pimples. Oh yes, the ones that if you squeeze would have some dull coloured muck ooze out. I hate it! It makes me feel uglier than i already am. So fucking typical! Its like whenever things are turning out fine, some crap would crop out of no where to screw things over. Thanks ey.
My weekend was typically mundane. Loads of dashing around from one tutee's place to another. Apart from that, i managed to down a dose of my much coveted hindustan, KKKG, yet again. Its like a medium for detoxification of some abstract sort. I need to watch it every few weeks to feel better. Get used to it mummy. My mum is basically appalled at the mere fact that my sisters and i could still watch the show more than a dozen times over and NOT get sick of it. Yeah.
We were suppose to not go for some farewell gathering of a family friend that Monday evening. We were glued to bole churiyan being played over and over again on our screen. But the host had to drop us a call and out of sheer respect i hauled my sisters to her place that evening. We missed Gubra, despite much anticipation after having seen Sepet on tv the day before. Yes, it was saccharin sweet. Guess, I do like chinese boys after all. Perhaps it runs in the family. Yeah, so we made our way to the gathering of a family friend who isn't actually even close to us. Its weird. I mean he smiles and do try to exchange a few hellos here and there. But i'll lay a bet with ya, he doesnt know our names. Haha. Oh well, but there we were, digging into the dishes of his farewell party. Hey hey, I'm not complaining. Thank god tehre were familiar company, the siblings! Haha, they were fun as hell. I think the older girl has an adverse reaction to noir chocolates though. She was exceptionally, unbecomingly hyper. Which was good! Coz i used to think shes really so silent and like we cant seem to get to her. But hey, we hear her loud and clear that night! Haha it was fun! Her bro was babe. Really cute and all just like Natalie Imbruglia! Damn, i hope they don't read my blog. Heheh. What the hell, no one does! So it was like our usual visits, when the clock starts ticking close to the 2nd quarter, our energy run dry and we'd end up sprawled over a cavalcade of enormous cushions and rugs on the floor. Haha, I dont have to be drunk to lay around in a drunken stupor, its my gift.
Right, the thing with this place is that, we're always there for such similar get-togethers and although we live like a few hundred metres away, we never fail to keep pushing the boundaries of our late nights. The first time we were there, we headed home at like 1am, the next time we were there, we home like at 3am. That night, or morning rather, we were home at 6:30 friggen am. Oh, did i say, i had tuition at redhill that morning, at 10am! Yeah, I made it by the way, a tad early even, despite almost having missed the stop. *smiles smugly* Damn proud of meself!~
I'm cool.
Comments