I don't wanna bath today. (ala aerosmith)

I don't wanna bath today. (ala aerosmith)

*yawns*
Good morning!

I caught Kal Ho Naa Ho last night. I bawled my eyes out, guess thats what happens when you are watching Karan's movies in the middle of the night and in total darkness, and bloody alone as well. But it felt good. I always feel rejuvenated after a good, solid bawl.

I was so caught up with god knows what,i actually forgot to thank the rest of the gang for inviting us over to their homes. Chinese new year gathering it was. I loved it. Golden pillow rocks! Uptight Ng rocks! Potential slumber site rocks! Thats in no particular order by the way.

This is Sherlin's place, bedroom, to be precise. HEhe. Too bad we couldnt catch her youngest sis on camera. She's one energetic kid. I envy her, where did she get such hype from man? Haha...chocolates...The shadows behind freaks me out in some ways.

Golden pillow fiesta! This is Adel's place. Can you spot the pillows? Oooh, I friggen love that thing. Damn, i should have worn red ey? And those bottles are blocking my boobs. Great. ;P Hey! I just remembered something, I still didn't quite get the grandma's tale. ^_^ BUT! I learnt about A.F. (armpit fat).

This one's at Claryce's place. Notice, Jing Xian's missing. Haha. We got to unravel a whole lot of Lady Pissy's lil secret here. Hmm... Shan't elaborate. *sings* Everybody! yeah....Backstreets back Alright!

It was a splendid day. More so, because we got sherlin to drive us. Hehe. I actually have some shots we took in the car, but, you would need to squint your eyes to see beyond sayang A's mug! So, i'll do her some justice and NOT post it here. ;) OH, and the claryce-classmates-wannabe shot, i cannot angkat the sight of my painful-smile lah. It looked so damn constipated, coz i was trying to suppress my laughter but its just penetrating through. Damn unsightly. Its like me, wearing tank tops! Exposed.

I wanna do this again.

*hops away*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness