Serenade me.
Today is a happy day and nothings gonna change that, solely because, its NOT valentines day, or rather, today makes valentine's day yesterday! Ahhh...its sheer bliss to have it move over and be gone for now. I think i know what i'd do the next time that dreadful day comes, Im gonna stay in bed the entire damn day and just skip it! Hell yeah, Sleep on the nite of 13 february and rise only in the morning of 15 feb. Ima seriously do just that. Suddenly, I cant wait for V'day! HA!
School didn't feel much like school today. I was basically staring at the damn pc at lab for a good 4 hours straight. Frantically going at the keyboard with occasional curses sprouting out as that damn lcd monitor periodically turns black when i kick too hard at the cords. I can't help it!! Lucas Rossi was yelling about how his momma gives him headspin and my nerves just reacted. Geog online assessment was kinda funny though. Its a tad like writing in a blog you know. Well, ideally thats not quite whats expected of me, but hell, i gave him my two cents worth. Heh, so gimme my worth of marks will ya! Being in school freaks me out. Being in school and not knowing what to do next kills me. I've been killed over and over again this week. Friday awaits and I hope the looming new year would bring a dramatic change in my qi. Let it flow with balanced motion and not ever be obstructed, blocked or interrupted. *deep breath*
Can't you tell? Im kinda feeling high on something! Those gloomy moments have vanished for a bit ey. Im guessing its the romance novels. Ha! Its been a while since my imagination gets a healthy dose of meddling and i do get that effect skimming through a luridly described love scene. Bwah! Yeah, i guess its something like soft porn huh, only cleaner and less messy as its all contained in the mind. Oh my, I want my share of Jake, the god sent firefighter.
"So tell me have ever really, really really ever love a woman..."
I miss you...
Comments