Sleep heals all.
The pursuit of emptiness, when will it ever stop?
Oh yes, its that time of the year that comes and go and comes and go...and comes again.
Its been a bad week. I hope next week would turn out better. Bad admin staff, bad tv shows, bad lectures.
A sudden bout of sadness, hollowness, nakedness. The world wants us to change but it itself isn't changing, unless you are taking these climate change into consideration. Perhaps its just the chilly wind thats wrecking havoc in my head. Perhaps it will pass. Perhaps it wont.
Sleep. I should sleep.
Oh yes, its that time of the year that comes and go and comes and go...and comes again.
Its been a bad week. I hope next week would turn out better. Bad admin staff, bad tv shows, bad lectures.
A sudden bout of sadness, hollowness, nakedness. The world wants us to change but it itself isn't changing, unless you are taking these climate change into consideration. Perhaps its just the chilly wind thats wrecking havoc in my head. Perhaps it will pass. Perhaps it wont.
Sleep. I should sleep.
Comments