Ah peks can kiss my Ass.

Unbelievable


To prove how empty and fucking bored i am, I'm gonna give you a lame sms-joke that got me all tickled up.

An Irish woman was admitted to a hospital today after having phone sex. Doctors managed to remove two Nokia's, three Motorolas, and one Samsung. Unfortunately, no Seimen were found. Now isn't that just sad.

Yes, it is hilarious, at least to me it was.

I have a problem with my anger. I have a bad temper and a very short fuse. Its really very unbecoming of a lady huh. LIke whatever. Tempers aren't only for guys and cursing aren't only for guys either. I got so mad this afternoon, after i had a bad experience with some motherfucking Ah pek. This farker stepped on my slippers and had the audacity to utter the words that got my nerve curling in angst! "Walk faster lah..." What the fuck! You low life piece of thrash, i could farking shit on you and i wouldn't know. GGRRRRAAAHHHHHH! Needless to say, i was already erupting at my core. I couldn't curse in public coz last time i checked, thats an offence. I could only manage to spit back at him," You are so in a hurry! Then walk ah...WALK!" As I made way for that bastard to sashay down the escalator. Oh my god. People arent nice in Singapore. Ok perhaps a bad generalisation. But there are some sonavabitches that could really step on your toes man. Truth be told, if i weren't part of this civilisation I would have had him for dinner!

----Let this madness end here----
Not worthy of my attn!


The day was alright. I got drenched along with Claryce today, after we had our superbly early dinner. Yeah, we set off and headed back to SDE, and was drizzled with harmless dose of rain. However, Claryce kinda spotted a huge mist-like element enveloping the space around Kent Ridge bus terminal. I was like, "mist?". Well before i could demistify her on what that mist was, a whole lotta rain came pouring down on us. The suddenness of it was what one would anticipate in a primary school composition. You know like, it suddenly rained dogs and cats while i was washing the car or something. Wedges, tote bags, slippers-stepped-on-by-ahpek and all dashed for the nearest shelter. That was the damn bus terminal lah. Where more ahpeks gather to talk shit and form alliance. Crap. They had umbrellas, all we needed was to get to the bus stop. So what do you do? Of course, just trod your way with you damn umbrella and walk past two drenched girls. I mean, like who the hell cares rite? Two silly damsels, too stubborn to bring their own brollies. Ha! Men. Pardon me, AH PEKS!

Notice how ahpeks just rub me up the wrong way huh.

So this actually explains something. I can't fall for Cheena guys. Coz, eventually, they're gonna end up becoming ahpeks, whether the know it or not. Ha! This should remind me NOT to check cheena guys out. Bleargh.

School drowns me. I wish it wasn't this late or early. Like, cant we have lessons from between 11am and 5pm? I prefer that phase. Hell, you can't always get what you want. Dammit, when it comes to me, I'll NEVER get what i want. Thats just the plain fact. Sheer reality. Fuck.

Theres gonna be a lot of cursing. I'm reliving my old antics. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness