It's mine!

Yes, it's MY friggen boobs you moron! So if you happened to have knocked into it, (by the way only god knows how you could do that, they aren't that big to be that much of a commodity) you jolly well say your sorries or at least put up a decent remorseful farking mug! A smirk really doesn't cut it. Pissed me off big time you sure did. I was like so close to punching your balls man. Grrr. Singaporean men are just plain rude. Its sad. I've witnessed more than a fair share of ungentlemanly behavior coming from guys of a decent age. The ones who rush up buses, shoving the old folks out of his way. The ones who charged through the crowd just so he could fit his ass on an MRT sit. Pregnant women and old folks scoot. He gives no damn at all. I curse the inventors of handphones equipped with blaring-music capabilities. I hear too much rotten sounds that are left turned on in public. Its really getting on my nerves. I had to sit through 10 stops with canto pop screaming at me. NS apparently didn't quite help bring the gentlemen out of them huh. Whatever. Don't start blaming the SPGs for targeting foreign men. Pui! Check yourself before you start running your mouth.

Wish me luck for balloting.

*winks*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness