Delayed post
Great. The need to blog something up here suddenly struck me.

I like this. The dual role we all strive to fulfill. Though it usually seem as though you are in a better position when you are one with the being on the higher platform. Know that it takes both roles to complete you. Typical.
Currently Loaded with tonnes of last minute projects and damn essays. Heh. Its thrilling isn't it. The perpetual neeeed to do something, mind me, EVERYTHING at the last hour. Bleargh. I tried to change, but oh well, the adrenaline just isn't the same when I complete my work a week or rather a month in advance. Oh Yeah, I've done it before, you'd be flabbergasted to know what a geek i was in my secondary years. Pui. Don't wanna be anything like that anymore. So easily flustered up, so easily panicked by every damn thing that comes my way. Ahh, what a wuss.
No more. Enough of that.
Back to reality. I saw a bird with a broken wing today. It was crossing the road. There was an oncoming taxi, but the driver was nice enough to have slowed down just so the lil creature could limp across safely, like any injured homosapien. At that moment, i wished for David Blaine's magical touch. I wanted to touch the bird, lay it in my hands and blow him a new pair of wings. Alas, I havent the power to do that. It felt bad. I felt helpless.
An awakening i least expected.
It kinda conjured the sleeping piece of myself. The cause of my emptiness. Ha! I'll keep this reawakening for another time, when TIME actually permits me to do so. For now, i wanna move on to some bitches i met on the train to school.
Heh. They were like in their mid 40s or somthing close to that, i cant quite ascertain it coz these days we have the deception of cosmetic surgery to deal with. Bugggers. Right, somewhere after redhill, a chubby lil gerl clad in her school uniform boarded the train. Now Now, guess what they had to say..... "My god, so fat!" I was expressionless. Seriously? Fat? They are in no position whatsoever to judge! Fuck man. I just wanted to wrench their necks, and it doesn't help having them seated directly next to me. Ahh.... Times like that never fail to get me contemplating about the posibilities of enrolling myself into some anger managment seminar. Bleargh!!!!
To be continued.....I think
Suddenly need to start working on something, coz everyone aroundme in the IRC is engaging in some kinda wholesome academic activity! Healthy peer pressure.
*hops off*
I like this. The dual role we all strive to fulfill. Though it usually seem as though you are in a better position when you are one with the being on the higher platform. Know that it takes both roles to complete you. Typical.
Currently Loaded with tonnes of last minute projects and damn essays. Heh. Its thrilling isn't it. The perpetual neeeed to do something, mind me, EVERYTHING at the last hour. Bleargh. I tried to change, but oh well, the adrenaline just isn't the same when I complete my work a week or rather a month in advance. Oh Yeah, I've done it before, you'd be flabbergasted to know what a geek i was in my secondary years. Pui. Don't wanna be anything like that anymore. So easily flustered up, so easily panicked by every damn thing that comes my way. Ahh, what a wuss.
No more. Enough of that.
Back to reality. I saw a bird with a broken wing today. It was crossing the road. There was an oncoming taxi, but the driver was nice enough to have slowed down just so the lil creature could limp across safely, like any injured homosapien. At that moment, i wished for David Blaine's magical touch. I wanted to touch the bird, lay it in my hands and blow him a new pair of wings. Alas, I havent the power to do that. It felt bad. I felt helpless.
An awakening i least expected.
It kinda conjured the sleeping piece of myself. The cause of my emptiness. Ha! I'll keep this reawakening for another time, when TIME actually permits me to do so. For now, i wanna move on to some bitches i met on the train to school.
Heh. They were like in their mid 40s or somthing close to that, i cant quite ascertain it coz these days we have the deception of cosmetic surgery to deal with. Bugggers. Right, somewhere after redhill, a chubby lil gerl clad in her school uniform boarded the train. Now Now, guess what they had to say..... "My god, so fat!" I was expressionless. Seriously? Fat? They are in no position whatsoever to judge! Fuck man. I just wanted to wrench their necks, and it doesn't help having them seated directly next to me. Ahh.... Times like that never fail to get me contemplating about the posibilities of enrolling myself into some anger managment seminar. Bleargh!!!!
To be continued.....I think
Suddenly need to start working on something, coz everyone aroundme in the IRC is engaging in some kinda wholesome academic activity! Healthy peer pressure.
*hops off*
Comments