Civil war in my uterus.


Bleargh. They have come. Those tiny red midgets all strapped up for their mission. It is pain that they are after. Bloody bastards. You know what the funny thing about the pain of menstrual cramps is? One minute I'm like rolling around my bed in utter destruction, demolished and shouting for god's mercy! The next moment, the pain just disappears, no sign of even their sporadic existance. It just makes me look really retarded and marginally insane. Fuarker.

So the 2nd balloting is gonna take place on thursday. Lets hope i get something out of it. I wanna do Em services. Coz i've seen their names before on some upgrading works. It would be nice. *fingers crossed*

Oh! I was called up like FOUR friggen times for my con econs tutorial! I seriously dont get what her plans are, but i'm beginning to accept the fact that perhaps with a name like mine, it is inevitable to be called upon. My name, i guess screams for attention, hahah and truth be told very much unlike the owner. Well, I guess the questions kinda keeps me awake anyways and most importantly i didnt feel that stupid not being able to answer some of her questions. :) If its wrong, its wrong lor. *pui* I'm a not a genius ok.

*off to fight of the onguard red troopers*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness