Merci~
Merciful Day.
I couldn't phrase it any better. It sure was....merciful. I got my share of encounters with super divine specimens of mankind. Dear lord dear lord, it was like a snippet off of the covenant, well, instead of witches, throw in vampires with Pogue's hair, Caleb's body and Tyler's smile. Forget Massachusetts, think MRT in Singapore. Bloody convenient isn't it? Well,that was how my day started. This hawt being boarded and just carelessly dumped his possessions on the floor and leaned onto the glass panel by the exit. Deep-set eyes, dirty blonde hair partially bunned up, that delicately sculptured cheekbones and those corded veins, a display of sheer maleness....aaah stunning...ooh and we had a moment! Muahahaha. Maybe its my imagination playing up again. But whatever, it was spiritual. I could barely take my eyes off him man. At the next stop, another divine specimen stepped in. Some guy who looks like he walked out from a gladiator ring. Yes, those rough elements, essential in a man. In my kinda man. Grrrr. Alright, behave now loins. So it was to school again. I had balloting and yay, i got a place. Haha. EM services, here i come.
The not so sunny side of Singapore. Look closely and you'll notice a glimmer of hope in it. You see, for me, its the wait for the next spray of sunshine and the next gust of wind thats gonna shoo those dark clouds away. For my sister, its the comfort cab you'd see in the foreground. Yeah. I think she sees Malaysia on it and thats where her source of HOPE is. Haha. She loves chinese malaysian men, malaysian chinese men, men malaysian chinese, men chinese malaysian....whatever. I'm still very sore. Yes, my EL test was thrash. I really do wish for it to be an adjunct. Hell yeah.
Ugh. My tummy is acting up again. Theres like a party going on down there, and i'm the uninvited one. Sometimes, it feels like theres a traffic jam down there. Theres no motion, all puns allowed. Crap. I'm so full of shit man. Oh, I've finally got a dental appointment. Woo hoo. Not so afraid right now huh. Its been years since i last strolled into dental clinic. Alritey...long day on the morrow. Haha. No one speaks like that anymore. Actually they should you know, ah nvm. Its this sudden historical romance craze i've got going.
*rolls off in delight*
I couldn't phrase it any better. It sure was....merciful. I got my share of encounters with super divine specimens of mankind. Dear lord dear lord, it was like a snippet off of the covenant, well, instead of witches, throw in vampires with Pogue's hair, Caleb's body and Tyler's smile. Forget Massachusetts, think MRT in Singapore. Bloody convenient isn't it? Well,that was how my day started. This hawt being boarded and just carelessly dumped his possessions on the floor and leaned onto the glass panel by the exit. Deep-set eyes, dirty blonde hair partially bunned up, that delicately sculptured cheekbones and those corded veins, a display of sheer maleness....aaah stunning...ooh and we had a moment! Muahahaha. Maybe its my imagination playing up again. But whatever, it was spiritual. I could barely take my eyes off him man. At the next stop, another divine specimen stepped in. Some guy who looks like he walked out from a gladiator ring. Yes, those rough elements, essential in a man. In my kinda man. Grrrr. Alright, behave now loins. So it was to school again. I had balloting and yay, i got a place. Haha. EM services, here i come.
Ugh. My tummy is acting up again. Theres like a party going on down there, and i'm the uninvited one. Sometimes, it feels like theres a traffic jam down there. Theres no motion, all puns allowed. Crap. I'm so full of shit man. Oh, I've finally got a dental appointment. Woo hoo. Not so afraid right now huh. Its been years since i last strolled into dental clinic. Alritey...long day on the morrow. Haha. No one speaks like that anymore. Actually they should you know, ah nvm. Its this sudden historical romance craze i've got going.
*rolls off in delight*
Comments