Another school day...

Its one of those rare times that i actually bloody blog in school. Ha~ I just happen to be back in school 2 hours early. TWO friggen hours early, coz my damn lecture starts at 7. How convenient right? I'm so done bitching about that part la. So theres this thing I have against bringing umbrellas along. You see, whenever i carry them around, it hardly ever rains. But, as soon as i lay them down, it starts raining like theres no tomorrow. Now how do you explain that? God hates me? Yeah, i thought so!

So today was such a day. Me too lazy to carry umbrella. Rain came down. Me having tuition. Me left, it was still raining mad, me tutee pass me her umbrella. Me grabbed it, me left. Me opened it, me see silly Hello Kitty laughing at me misery. I had to haul that thing back to school mind you. Thank god i remember i had an under-utilised locker.On the bus back to school, a hawt prawn ball had to bounce up the bus. Gee, of all days. It had to be today right? Man, its been a while since i was last aroused by a divine specimen!

So, moral of the story here: Bring your own damn umbrella if you don't want one with hello kitty on it.

But hey, im grateful for the umbrella ok, at least i wasn't made transparent from the vicious rain.

*hops away*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness