Otak tak centre
Otak tak Centre!
The title says it all. My brain just doesn't seem to be at its normal equilibrium.
Half of my waking time, i'm just basically distracted and spacing out. People chatter and i'll just nod and smile. Temporary option really, coz i know this has got to stop sometime soon. It must. People, if i've been stepping on your toes lately and sounding real rude and very much unlike my usual self(hehe), forgive me. The damn COM project is sucking the sanity out of me. I've never been pushed this far off the edge man. Its like a nasty blow dealt to the head yet i'm left without the luxury of passing out. Life goes on doesn't it, and all i could do is bitch it out of my system.
I've never been this close to my laptop, Eva. She's with me, every damn day of school this week. I wonder how it feels like for her to be lugged around in that suffocating black case. I hope she forgives me for the sudden bumps i deal her with when i accidentaly hit her, or nudge her out of ignorance and those times i use her as my elbow rest just so i could steal some sleep on the train. You poor thing, stay with me sista, don't give up on me. I have to say though, she's kinda heavy. She leaves me with and aching arm at the end of each day. Buggeration.
I was touched by Adeline's post. Hehe, I get all excited when i spot my name on someone else's blog. Haha, so i need to thank Adel and Yi Qi for having published my humble name on their virtual domain. Thanks ladies. Another cheer for Adel, for that touching entry on friendship. It got me pondering over my own experience with friends. Well, my past kinda mould me into believing that friends come easily and they leave just as easily too. I hope you guys would negate that notion. ;) My sayangs... (Adeline, Asilah, Claryce, Sherlin, Hidayah, Jasmine, Tina, maria, Lucy, Benjamin, Adam, Sandy, Jemima, Keandra, Leon, Genevive, Samantha, Elizabeth, Phil, Jackson, Mendisa, Luther, Chris, Ryan, Jake, Jonson, Ziki...) Ok i made up most of the names, coz i realise i haven't really got much close friends....and friendster doesnt help...pui.... Its freaky isn't it....Just make sure you guys show up for my funeral ok....
My sister seems to be having more fun in JC than i ever did. She gets to talk about interesting stuff like 'What is love?', she gets to post intriguing pics on the literature forum for her assignment. Something i NEVER get to do. She gets to play heart-attack in school too and have waffles and bubble tea treats. Ok i had waffles and bubble tea too, but she gets to see hotties stroll by. Bleargh. I hate school.
And what is love? Its a superficial, parasitic disease that plagues the earth!
The title says it all. My brain just doesn't seem to be at its normal equilibrium.
Half of my waking time, i'm just basically distracted and spacing out. People chatter and i'll just nod and smile. Temporary option really, coz i know this has got to stop sometime soon. It must. People, if i've been stepping on your toes lately and sounding real rude and very much unlike my usual self(hehe), forgive me. The damn COM project is sucking the sanity out of me. I've never been pushed this far off the edge man. Its like a nasty blow dealt to the head yet i'm left without the luxury of passing out. Life goes on doesn't it, and all i could do is bitch it out of my system.
I've never been this close to my laptop, Eva. She's with me, every damn day of school this week. I wonder how it feels like for her to be lugged around in that suffocating black case. I hope she forgives me for the sudden bumps i deal her with when i accidentaly hit her, or nudge her out of ignorance and those times i use her as my elbow rest just so i could steal some sleep on the train. You poor thing, stay with me sista, don't give up on me. I have to say though, she's kinda heavy. She leaves me with and aching arm at the end of each day. Buggeration.
I was touched by Adeline's post. Hehe, I get all excited when i spot my name on someone else's blog. Haha, so i need to thank Adel and Yi Qi for having published my humble name on their virtual domain. Thanks ladies. Another cheer for Adel, for that touching entry on friendship. It got me pondering over my own experience with friends. Well, my past kinda mould me into believing that friends come easily and they leave just as easily too. I hope you guys would negate that notion. ;) My sayangs... (Adeline, Asilah, Claryce, Sherlin, Hidayah, Jasmine, Tina, maria, Lucy, Benjamin, Adam, Sandy, Jemima, Keandra, Leon, Genevive, Samantha, Elizabeth, Phil, Jackson, Mendisa, Luther, Chris, Ryan, Jake, Jonson, Ziki...) Ok i made up most of the names, coz i realise i haven't really got much close friends....and friendster doesnt help...pui.... Its freaky isn't it....Just make sure you guys show up for my funeral ok....
My sister seems to be having more fun in JC than i ever did. She gets to talk about interesting stuff like 'What is love?', she gets to post intriguing pics on the literature forum for her assignment. Something i NEVER get to do. She gets to play heart-attack in school too and have waffles and bubble tea treats. Ok i had waffles and bubble tea too, but she gets to see hotties stroll by. Bleargh. I hate school.
And what is love? Its a superficial, parasitic disease that plagues the earth!
Comments