Utter disgust!

Utter Disgust!


It was a full day of revolting adventures. Amazing isn't it. I have got too many train rides to and from school today and i can't seem to keep track of it. Besides, they aren't as interesting as my bus rides. My morning was highlighted by my hair-raising experience on 96. Yeah. It was rather unfortunate for me, coz i had an Ah pek who decided it was me he wants by his side. I was seated beside the window and was for a while taking in the mundane scene around clementi central. I stopped short when i heard a trumpetty sound. It was coming from that Ah pek. Well, he was blowing his nose, like every other Ah pek. Well ok, they usually dig it first lah, but this fellar, perhaps his tunnel's a lil wet aye. Anyways, it took me a while before i realised, there was NO tissue!! Yeah, the TISSUE wasn't there. He was practically blowing into his damn palm. Like seriously ya'll. The close proximity between me and him just didn't help. I wanted to leap through the window beside me, like hell man. Ok the snot in the palm thing, i could still manage. What he did next, basically questioned my hygiene practices. Rite. That snot-filled palm yeah, he started playing with that gooey substance, twirling them between his fingers and then, and then people, he gripped the black bar before him. You know that bar you'd get behind your head-above the back of your seat, the one you'd usually lean your head on? Yeah that one. He gripped it, snotty palm and all, and it didn't take long before he started dozing off, with the palm still gripping the bar and the snot. Utterly revolting. I could just die! Yea, and because of this sucker, I missed my stop. Well, partly i guess, I just didn't wanna have to hold onto that snot infested bar when i get off, so i decided to wait till HE got off. Thank god, he DID get off a stop before the Central Library, which kinda allowed me to drop at the stop opposite the CL. Phew. A longer walk to my faculty, but its way cleaner. At least i think it is. Ahh.... Wet wipes, I'm gonna start heeding Mummy's advise and friggen carry those wet wipes. Disgust drains me.

-----

Lovers make me cringe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness