Eid with los amigos
Alrightey. Some of the pieces of my brain has crawled back in place...SOME.
Where do i even start?
It was just magical. Theres no exaggeration in that. My mum and dad were so obliging to me...I still haven't figured that part out. They were nice to my friends too, but my dad called me a bloody fool though...Pui...I wanted to spank him. Bloody tough love. Gee thanks. But everything went on perfectly well. I'm on cloud 9. Friends are awesome, they become magical when you are able to share them with the family. That pretty much summarises my 2nd part of the yearly house invasions. *smiles* I couldn't quite word out this sense of utter euphoria I'm experiencing as i browse through the photographs we have gathered this evening. A concoction of blatant bliss and calmness beyond my usual capacity.
Indeed sherlin, 'fun' is an understatement.
My thanks.
Many thanks to the gerls (Adeline, Asilah, Clarce, Hui Li, Jing Xian & SherLin, Jia Hui missed it though, next year perhaps aye!) who have made this evening's gathering a wonderful one. You guys know how its like when we get together aye? All hell breaks loose and the earth trembles. Haha! Oh yes.
A moment of reflection, the past times when five-stones formed an integral part of our tiny little lives.


The usual neatness of Dayah's house is really unnerving. I feel as though someone is watching my every move. :) Everything needs to be at a specific angle or else, feel the wrath of the Mighty Green Ranger. I now know of Sherlin's little obsession with opening the cabinet doors in the kitchen! Hahah. Dayah's doors were at the mercy of Sherlin's obsession. She left no doors unopened I tell ya. WE need locks! ;P
It was discovered this evening that Claryce possesses much strength beyond her docile, frail image. Oh yes, she is our modern day, oriental Xena I'm telling ya. We have witnessed her feat! She shoves people well.
Dayah's place was a blast. We had our 'Sook Ching' shot taken. I know, Jing Xian and Sher Lin look awefully happy! Though I still couldn't quite find an explaination for my presence there, considering the historical facts of the incident. Please, I am not gloryfying the disheartening massacre, its more of a remembrance of its unfortunate occurance. May their souls rest in peace.
Ok this one. Not so ANTM really, its just us following instructions. See, we don't do too well with instructions.
Asilah's house was awesome, I personally felt like royalty, I know I could speak for the rest of the gerls too on that one. Her spread of dessert and cookies were just brilliant. I finally got to meet her entire family. Haha. We finally managed a decent civilised shot there, at last.
Where do i even start?
It was just magical. Theres no exaggeration in that. My mum and dad were so obliging to me...I still haven't figured that part out. They were nice to my friends too, but my dad called me a bloody fool though...Pui...I wanted to spank him. Bloody tough love. Gee thanks. But everything went on perfectly well. I'm on cloud 9. Friends are awesome, they become magical when you are able to share them with the family. That pretty much summarises my 2nd part of the yearly house invasions. *smiles* I couldn't quite word out this sense of utter euphoria I'm experiencing as i browse through the photographs we have gathered this evening. A concoction of blatant bliss and calmness beyond my usual capacity.
Indeed sherlin, 'fun' is an understatement.
My thanks.
Many thanks to the gerls (Adeline, Asilah, Clarce, Hui Li, Jing Xian & SherLin, Jia Hui missed it though, next year perhaps aye!) who have made this evening's gathering a wonderful one. You guys know how its like when we get together aye? All hell breaks loose and the earth trembles. Haha! Oh yes.

The usual neatness of Dayah's house is really unnerving. I feel as though someone is watching my every move. :) Everything needs to be at a specific angle or else, feel the wrath of the Mighty Green Ranger. I now know of Sherlin's little obsession with opening the cabinet doors in the kitchen! Hahah. Dayah's doors were at the mercy of Sherlin's obsession. She left no doors unopened I tell ya. WE need locks! ;P



Comments