Talk to me Cupcakes.

They look like crap. But thankfully, they taste quite the same as my previous batch. Stress drives me to the kitchen. I know...A schoolgirl, all stressed out, bending over my packet of flour and swiping the forehead with the back of my sugar coated palms...a typical blue tape scene. Ok no, I haven't seen any, at least not from the start, ok no... I managed a peek at porn in some crazy hotel in Bintan, but that was an accident. You know what, forget I said anything!

Whatever. I feel like a certain Ms UnLoved updating her blog man. Paranoia creeps in. Again, whatever.

Anyways, studying makes me feel sick. Lets leave it alone.

I can't wait for Santa's Naughty Party! I haven't got the prezzies yet though. Thats the first thing on my to-do list.

After speaking with Sherlin, yes we had a serious talk today. I wanted to talk to her about something in my life that meant ssso ssooo much to me. I knew she was the best person to speak to about this. Coz sometimes, there are things that only the special people in your life can deal with. SO i spoke to her and I've decided, with her help of course, I am going to adopt a Fluff PET!!!! LIke how awesome is that! I can have my pet befriend hers! I'm like so happy and relief right now. ;)

Its name is Fat Bastard and it lives within the realms of Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness