Weak week.
How did my week go?
Well, lets see...
I've woken up 30minutes before tutorial starts and had no choice but to skip it coz i live an hour and a half away. I've scrambled in blind madness into a seemingly vacant seat only to be told that its occupied. I've sat on a Foldable chair and was within seconds devoured by it, yes, it collapsed under me, says a lot about my weight doesn't it? No! Don't even try to refute that. Oh, and I managed to be tormented by a cockroach this entire week, still is actually. La Cucaracha. Urgh, its super-huge, looks like some mutated creature that escaped from some science lab and he (that annoying, its gotta be a male) stalks me. Yes. Only i can see him, apparently he's too chickened out to appear before my parents or my sisters for that matter. He is still around, the last time i saw him, he was doing a victory dance in the kitchen sink. I scurried away and never returned to the kitchen. This ain't fair.

Anger leaves me stammering for words. Cockroaches demolish me. Well-spoken lads have me gasping for air. The subtle tinges of talc awakens my libido. Clouds are reflections of unspoken wants residing on the other side of the horizon. Rainbows are the seduction conjured up by my deepest desires, an illusion of hope for the wavering heart. I hear the calls, but the ways aren't paved.
So how ah? Fucking anti-climax.
Well, lets see...
I've woken up 30minutes before tutorial starts and had no choice but to skip it coz i live an hour and a half away. I've scrambled in blind madness into a seemingly vacant seat only to be told that its occupied. I've sat on a Foldable chair and was within seconds devoured by it, yes, it collapsed under me, says a lot about my weight doesn't it? No! Don't even try to refute that. Oh, and I managed to be tormented by a cockroach this entire week, still is actually. La Cucaracha. Urgh, its super-huge, looks like some mutated creature that escaped from some science lab and he (that annoying, its gotta be a male) stalks me. Yes. Only i can see him, apparently he's too chickened out to appear before my parents or my sisters for that matter. He is still around, the last time i saw him, he was doing a victory dance in the kitchen sink. I scurried away and never returned to the kitchen. This ain't fair.
Anger leaves me stammering for words. Cockroaches demolish me. Well-spoken lads have me gasping for air. The subtle tinges of talc awakens my libido. Clouds are reflections of unspoken wants residing on the other side of the horizon. Rainbows are the seduction conjured up by my deepest desires, an illusion of hope for the wavering heart. I hear the calls, but the ways aren't paved.
So how ah? Fucking anti-climax.
Comments