Life sucks...and I Bloody well mean that!!!!!!!
Big mistake. I got bored and so i logged on to FB and surfed around. I cruised by profiles of people i've met at some point in my life. They all looked rather happy, with arms so happily circling their respective beaus. Some Happily married. Others Happily attached. Oh so happily taking in whatever yummy delicacies life toss their way.
I am depressed. I hate it. I hate them. I hate. HATE!
I've never used so many happy in a paragraph and NOT feel a single one of it. Oh! Great! Bobby McFerrin just had to be singing," Don't worry, be happy" at this very moment. Life is mocking at me. Fate is swallowing me whole and spitting me back out.
I am depressed. I hate it. I hate them. I hate. HATE!
I've never used so many happy in a paragraph and NOT feel a single one of it. Oh! Great! Bobby McFerrin just had to be singing," Don't worry, be happy" at this very moment. Life is mocking at me. Fate is swallowing me whole and spitting me back out.

Comments