Study Blues.

I get complacent all too easily.

Times like these, when you know the exams are lurking, and if you are anything like me, You'd wanna go places. Yes, the sudden urge to wanna roam and run free jolts awake. You can't shush it or console it with empty promises coz he sees right through it. The lies, the pretense. There is nothing I can do but to submit to it. Relent to it and maybe it will go away. Thats why I've been anywhere but home when the sun is seen. My bed is that Succubus who tempts me, seduces me away from the calls of the books. Argh! Like Shakespeare's writer's block, i'm having a bitch-block.

What I'm basically saying is that, I can't fucking study. I can't understand my notes. Especially when I'm reading fucking George's notes. I always have this scene playing in my head, where I grab a handful of toothpicks and carelessly lodge them into his eyes. I am that helpless. He and his notes drive me mad. Really, a module couldn't get any worse! Which is why, no amount of nonsensical diatribes are gonna do any justice, they are only gonna compound to the damage. UrPants wannabe kid would have had better luck playing with his dick than engaging himself in that relentless debate with George. Heh, seriously, that was like his way of displaying his manliness or something, it was written all over his fucking mug. Shmuck. Thinking of it now makes me wanna pee all over his sweatshirt. Is that what the American kids call it? Barf!

I finally managed to get a pic with that "No Studying Here" sign at the airport. Such an accomplishment. So darn proud of myself. Its one of those rare times I actually get to feel proud of myself, come results day, I'd be damned!


Claryce & Asilah. Look, my pencil screams. I'm gonna take that with me to the Exam hall. I'll start playing with it when I've had enough of the papers. Lets just say, thats my cry of Defeat. White flags are so last season.


Ronald. You know you are an adult when you start conjuring up activities that only adults can do with Ronald. Lap-dancing on those rigid crossed-legged yellow structures. Placing a pole between his toes so you could do a Mustang Sally on them. Crouch under his crotch and hold a pose for the camera. You know what, change the you to I. I have grown. I am an Adult.


And Wentworth Miller is Gay. Great.

Comments

wentworth miller is what?! nooooooo!!! anw, u mind putting a big fat X across my face? it's horrendous beyond words...even ronald looks better than me...not fair...
LOL. Smile when u take the next shot! You look pleasant ok. Don't worry. ;P

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness