Seeking peace.
My reluctant confessions. I need to get it out of the system.
Oh lord, forgive me for i have sinned. I have allowed the massive settlement of sheer hate for some passing souls i have encountered. I have allowed malice to reside within me and build a monumental shrine of diabolical tendencies. It has progressed so swiftly over the weeks that I think it might just be too late to destroy it. I am afraid. I am very afraid I'd turn out to be one of those lost-caused-rebel lusting for other people's fall. I have also ben snooping around strangers' blogs. Well, they aren't exact strangers, just people whom i haven't and probably don't wanna meet. Its complicated. But I have faith in you, you'd know how to eradicate this sinking feeling in me and please steer me away from ever being anything like them. Ever.
Forgive me. Change me.
God transcends all, he reads blogs. I'm sure he does.
Ok, thats done now.
Exams are beckoning to me. I say go to hell. They giggle in blatant disregard and gave me the old salute. Suckers. But they are here to stay, for a bit.
Aimless wonderer.
The attempt to master the 'Magnum' shot. Pero, I am a mere commoner. Besides it too years for Mr. Zoolander to perfect his gaze. Ours wouldn't stop any spinning blade, far from it. Arab st never fails to 'angkat' my spirit. :) I love this building. So old and decrepid yet it offers a splendid view of the entire chunk of arab st.
Parkview Square. One of my favourite buildings in Singapore and mind you, there aren't many here. School of Architecture is a disappointment. Bite me! I have always longed for a man. A man I can have, hold, caress, cuddle, smooch ok ii'll stop here before i start reeling out things that would probably make you cringe. Anyways, this is where I found him. In the midst of arab conglomerates clad in white robes and intact hagels, I see him. My warrior, everlasting and watching over me in tacit silence...
I heart him. <3. And yes. I'm rooting for love at first sight. Screw, the whole getting-to-know-each-other crap. The more i know about a guy, the less i'd be able to like. Willful ignorance makes things easier. Simpler even. It wouldn't be that hard a blow when he runs for a single mum or another man. Coz really, I'd have castrated that guy, plastered him with cement and leave him in Parkview Sq. Thats me being kind.
I have headaches at the same time. every evening. They only disappear after I take an evening nap, after which, I'd be wide awake and couldn't get back to my decent sleep pattern. Which kinda explains why im here at this hour, doing the unthinkable, blogging. An occurance symptomatic of massive loneliness perhaps?
Oh wait!
I have the remedy! I'm gonna google 'loneliness'. -_-
Oh lord, forgive me for i have sinned. I have allowed the massive settlement of sheer hate for some passing souls i have encountered. I have allowed malice to reside within me and build a monumental shrine of diabolical tendencies. It has progressed so swiftly over the weeks that I think it might just be too late to destroy it. I am afraid. I am very afraid I'd turn out to be one of those lost-caused-rebel lusting for other people's fall. I have also ben snooping around strangers' blogs. Well, they aren't exact strangers, just people whom i haven't and probably don't wanna meet. Its complicated. But I have faith in you, you'd know how to eradicate this sinking feeling in me and please steer me away from ever being anything like them. Ever.
Forgive me. Change me.
God transcends all, he reads blogs. I'm sure he does.
Ok, thats done now.
Exams are beckoning to me. I say go to hell. They giggle in blatant disregard and gave me the old salute. Suckers. But they are here to stay, for a bit.
Aimless wonderer.
I have headaches at the same time. every evening. They only disappear after I take an evening nap, after which, I'd be wide awake and couldn't get back to my decent sleep pattern. Which kinda explains why im here at this hour, doing the unthinkable, blogging. An occurance symptomatic of massive loneliness perhaps?
Oh wait!
I have the remedy! I'm gonna google 'loneliness'. -_-
Comments