Vern wasn't there.


I had a great dinner today. A catch up on the bitchings and gossips that I've missed over these few years. The star of the dinner wasn't there though. Vern vern vern. Nonetheless, it was awesome. The babes who made my Jc years worth the pain. I heart you people. I always imagine friends to come easy and leave just as easily. I'm starting to feel like i'm making a blatant assumption there. I have friends who stick around. Friends who move out of the crowd to pick you up when you stumble and fall. Friends who ask around for tissue so you could wipe your tears. Friends who share their chocolate bar with you even when there's only one tiny block left. You guys make me feel loved. I love you.




How can I NOT post this up? I have another dozen of such shots in my SD Card. Yes, Daya's a perfectionist and Dayah just couldn't look like she's lifted off the ground. So we took the shots, again and again and again....Many times over. My knees hurt and my backs screaming at me. I had grass stucked to me leggings and my dress absorbed a decent amount of chlorophyll. The things I do for a perfect lift-off shot. Its my first by the way. Thanks guys!




The other lift-off shot. Hahahah. I really didn't know I jumped that high. I was just psyched man. I need the jump-shot, after multiple failures before this. ;) We look happy. Thats all that matters. I just need to say, I had fun tonight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness