Disregarded affair.
My throat has been itching for the past couple of days and it induces freakily throaty coughs, i never thought i was capable of letting out. Its just insane.
I was helping my sister out with some poem she had to do. And somehow, after giving her some insights, recommendations and what i thought of her poem, she said, "Thats so your style of writing." I snapped my mouth shut at that. I mean, seriously, I have a certain style of writing? Woah. A part of me is just dying to gloat at that flattering comment, the other part of me is just pondering at the extent and the path i took to actually develope a certain 'style' of writing. Nevermind. Dump that.
So, I was extensively blog hopping today. It was like I had NOTHING to do at all. But no i had plenty, its just that I didnt want to do them. Oh crap, truth be told, my biological system is suffering a glitch since the arrival of my mum's mother other daughter. Yeah the unwanted aunt. There you go, don't fault me for saying that, i speak my mind. As I was saying, i blog-hopped. In the process of doing so, I stumbled upon many breeds of peeps. Some of which were my schoolmates at primary level while others were companions of friends who were once my friends too. Time and the lack of contact killed the relationship. Thats the nicest reason i could think of. There are others, being the paranoid kid that I am, most of which aren't really something one would look forward to in a dying friendship. I've decided to list a few just to clear the air in MY head. It hurts you know, when one day you are eating off each others plates and the next day your name is already forgotten.
We are no longer friends because...
I was helping my sister out with some poem she had to do. And somehow, after giving her some insights, recommendations and what i thought of her poem, she said, "Thats so your style of writing." I snapped my mouth shut at that. I mean, seriously, I have a certain style of writing? Woah. A part of me is just dying to gloat at that flattering comment, the other part of me is just pondering at the extent and the path i took to actually develope a certain 'style' of writing. Nevermind. Dump that.
So, I was extensively blog hopping today. It was like I had NOTHING to do at all. But no i had plenty, its just that I didnt want to do them. Oh crap, truth be told, my biological system is suffering a glitch since the arrival of my mum's mother other daughter. Yeah the unwanted aunt. There you go, don't fault me for saying that, i speak my mind. As I was saying, i blog-hopped. In the process of doing so, I stumbled upon many breeds of peeps. Some of which were my schoolmates at primary level while others were companions of friends who were once my friends too. Time and the lack of contact killed the relationship. Thats the nicest reason i could think of. There are others, being the paranoid kid that I am, most of which aren't really something one would look forward to in a dying friendship. I've decided to list a few just to clear the air in MY head. It hurts you know, when one day you are eating off each others plates and the next day your name is already forgotten.
We are no longer friends because...
- They have always hated me and the period when i thought we were friends was just a time for them to get to know me and hate me even more. So now, we dont talk and we try to prevent crossing paths.
- They think I'm too uppity when i reject their wanting to meet up and hang out for no good reason.
- They feel im too much of a mama/papa's child when again I turn their invitations down ever too often.
- My line of thoughts do not conform to the norms based on THEIR evaluation. Bleargh, I think, therefore I'm out.
- I'm just not girlfriend material.
- I dress funny.
- I have a severe case of halitosis.
- My hymen's intact, unlike theirs.
- I am without a guy, hence their loins feel i'm just a harbinger of boredom.
- My physicality makes them cringe in pain and evokes a certain nauseating effect radiating from the pit of their tiny stomachs.
Comments