Mayday.

G'day.
After two episodes of painful, forceful, torturous push of molten waste, i think i have finally learnt my lesson. I am not made to ingest yellow noodles. That would include Mee Goreng mamak or whatever it is call, yea that fried mee, prawn mee, hokkien mee and all the mee that is of the same period as it is a.k.a dan segala mee-mee yang sewaktu dengannya. It sure sounds better in malay.
I should just stick to pastas and rice. My pathetically lonely stomach is pretty fussy. Pathetic and lonely, synonamous to its owner. As I trod down orchard road, I past throngs of couples, hand in hand, endless smiles, fondling hands and active loins. The rage over having the other half beside you... it's really evident with the prevalence of these living artefacts. I hate this. Independent woman. What happened to that idealogy? Why have women grown so dependent on men? Men are known to fleet from one bud to another, with no regard whatsoever to feelings, emotions nor untangible considerations. These have been biologically deciphered from the unravelling of the nature of sperms; where the quantity of eggs that are able to be fertilised by the sperms portray the prowess of the man. The more the merrier, Men. Much to the contrary, women are blessed with only one egg and the fertilisation of that sole element ensures the continuity of her genepool. Unlike men, whose choices when it comes to fornication are indiscriminately distributed, anything goes, women, are more specific and detailed hence certain criteria forms the basis of their preference for a certain kinda mating partner. We have more at stake than they do. So now young lady, are you really sure that guy whose arms you are in, whose pants you just explored, whose mouth is tainted with a bad case of halitosis is going to stay on with you till death part you both? unlikely...
The voice of my conscience:
- I walked into Fox at Marina Sq only to look at the cashier and not really the t-shirts.
- I shamelessly danced to Bob Marley's no woman no cry in a pub...with my parents!.
- I elbowed a lady at downtown east, ok no she walked into my elbow, that blind lemur.
- I get nightmares of turning 21 in a month.
- I'm delusional about my identity, I think I'm brazillian. I am, I really am.
- I'm certainly not singaporean.
- I only scored 5.5/100 for measurement exam. Really, I saw it in my dreams. I did! Stop sniggering!!
- A-maths sucks the life out of me, but I'm teaching it to make that feel go away. Remember the saying about stare fear in the eye and not cower away, yeah I'm trying to do just that.
Comments