a smatter of words.
Exams officially over and trampled on!
I got my webcam. So did claryce, and im waiting for her to get online so we could test it out.
Suddenly, I'm invaded by that sickeningly void feeling. Where emptiness is your daily meal and its enough to leave you faint. The skirt I was dying to make, the books that I so wanted to read, the language I was so hyped up about learning all seem so distant away and yeah, kinda foreign. Like a schidzo i am! Argh. Now I'm bored.
I got my webcam. So did claryce, and im waiting for her to get online so we could test it out.
Suddenly, I'm invaded by that sickeningly void feeling. Where emptiness is your daily meal and its enough to leave you faint. The skirt I was dying to make, the books that I so wanted to read, the language I was so hyped up about learning all seem so distant away and yeah, kinda foreign. Like a schidzo i am! Argh. Now I'm bored.
Comments