I'm whiny.
Yeah whiny i sure am, jaded too. The all too familiar zest, tanginess, spiciness, that bit of jolt that keeps you moving is absent in me. I'm however not sure when it came but i sure am aware of its absence now. I need that feel. I neeeeed it! Without it, i feel like a nobody, a mere hollow being, a wanderer with no direction. I am a product of my environment. The constant penetration of unhealthy chippings messes up my scheduled brain activities. I need to cut off that supply of poison and get a hold of my head. For goodness sakes, i am my own master. Now that I've even found my own footing, the shutting off of unhealthy inputs should be feasible. Yeah. I feel much better already. Like a load of my head. The other half of it is still pinning down on me though. Perhaps a day at the beach would do me some good. As a matter of fact, I think all these imbalance are a result of the lack of beach-bonding. I miss the sea. I miss being submerged in it. Damn, the last time i was ever submerged in water was like perhaps about 5 years ago!!! Dear god...

Oh yeah, one other thing, Arjun Rampal is fun to watch. Orgasmic Fun baby! Damn it, i need my dose of MODERN bollywood flicks. AArrrhhhhh, my unsatiated needs...

Oh yeah, one other thing, Arjun Rampal is fun to watch. Orgasmic Fun baby! Damn it, i need my dose of MODERN bollywood flicks. AArrrhhhhh, my unsatiated needs...
Comments