Whiny bitch i am.
I've got a week full of tuition, ok its just short of thursdays now. Its not that I'm unhappy or upset about it, i mean even though i do occasionally feel a tad suffocated and lifeless, I like it. For now. A.maths however gives me the creeps. I need to crack my tiny little head just to solve one pathetic problem!! Its frustrating, actually, the part where the knowledge that I'm being paid is much more aggravating. Oh lord, rescue me, no no, give me back the a.maths part of my brains please.
Ok, this is insane, my Chris Daughtry has been ousted out of Americano Idola!!! Thats about the most heartbreaking news of the erm...day. argh! Amerriccaannss! He is an amazing singer, perhaps NOTHING like your Ruben or Fantasia or Kelly, in fact better! Ahh, things never seem to go my way! My slutty life.
Ok so now, where is that boyfriend you promised me oh god? Huh! We made a deal here eh. You know what, nevermind. FORGET it. Perhaps I should just sell my soul to the devil and get something in return. Pffrrtt. You are no fun nor fair at all. Ah its ok, I'll just live my lonely life the way it is and then die a sad old spinster. I can kill time by spinning a spool of thread and make cloth. Yeah and every morning I'd ritually feed the pigeons outside my door and scatter dried bread into my pond of ducks. That Mr. Henderson, oh yes the same coot Colby talks about lives next door and he'd sometime trot by gyrating from his parkinsons'.
Bloody hell, thats one sad old bitch. Save me oh god. PLeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeee.
Ok, this is insane, my Chris Daughtry has been ousted out of Americano Idola!!! Thats about the most heartbreaking news of the erm...day. argh! Amerriccaannss! He is an amazing singer, perhaps NOTHING like your Ruben or Fantasia or Kelly, in fact better! Ahh, things never seem to go my way! My slutty life.
Ok so now, where is that boyfriend you promised me oh god? Huh! We made a deal here eh. You know what, nevermind. FORGET it. Perhaps I should just sell my soul to the devil and get something in return. Pffrrtt. You are no fun nor fair at all. Ah its ok, I'll just live my lonely life the way it is and then die a sad old spinster. I can kill time by spinning a spool of thread and make cloth. Yeah and every morning I'd ritually feed the pigeons outside my door and scatter dried bread into my pond of ducks. That Mr. Henderson, oh yes the same coot Colby talks about lives next door and he'd sometime trot by gyrating from his parkinsons'.
Bloody hell, thats one sad old bitch. Save me oh god. PLeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeee.
Comments