Slurp slurp.

My aunt came today. A surprise it sure was, but not a pleasant one i must say. Well, I dont hate her, but i don't adore her either. We move on a rather distantly neutral note, and are quite far from your conventional aunt-niece relationship. Truth be told, I think her children are blessed with a way better uncle-aunt-niece-nephew relationship than I. Yeah, my parents are wonderful aunts/uncles. Sometimes it leaves me a tad envious of them. Which kinda explains why I'm ALSO distant from them in terms of chemistry and relationship, apart from the inevitable distant, read metres. They live in malaysia and we only meet when we feel like meeting them. You see, we frequent KL, but most of times we would hinder from visiting them and go about our merry shopping spree. Coz spending too much time with them just opens up old healing wounds. I speak for myself here. So thats a part of my severely dysfunctional family. Besides my parents and sisters, the members of the extended family are mostly just the onlookers. They are there to keep you on your toes, to laugh at you when you hit a dead end, to chuckle when you fall flat on your nose, to hurl banana skin at your path while you are being chased by a dog, to giggle heartily when you wed that scarface, parted tooth, bad breath, pauper of a guy because you do not want to mother a bastard. Thats MY extended family. I hope as hell, my future husbands family isn't anything like mine. :)

Anyways, my journey back home from tuitee's place sure smelled good. I was seated at the double seat and next to me was this chinese lad who smelled of some breed if channel's perfume. Gawd, I could just drool on him! But of course above all that, I felt proud of him, like a proud mother of her son. He knows whats best for him and the people around him, so mindful of his surrounding, so cute! Yeah, and i did contemplate resting my head on his shoulder. But I didnt la! No guts i guess, but hel, someday I just might do that. So boys, if you are on the train and a PLEASANT looking girl just rests her head on your shoulder, it might just be Lady Tessa. You better watch out, and watch her pout. ;)

Ive done enough confessions for a day.


-Ah Pek, Ah pek, aaah if only you were real-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness