My spinning tummy.

Today, I was awaken by my neighbour's cat! Oh yes, it just sauntered into my ROOM and hopped on to my bed. Can you bloody believe that?! That feline, carelessly walked into the wrong unit and still has the audacity to climb up my bed. Geez. I was still neatly tucked in under my blanket mind you, when suddenly i felt a depression on my abdomen. Opened my eyes and there it was, that furry feline and its pair of marbled eyes. Ok lah, for a moment there I thought it was Christmas and daddy finally gave in to my wanting a cat all these years. But hell no, Daddy was at work and we have not even arrived at June. Buggeration.

Oh and thanks to that feline, i actually got up at half past 10. Now that is by far the earliest I've been up this month. ;) Nice gooing.

My tummy is having a headache by the way. Yeah, its spinning and throbbing and hurting me so much. If this goes on for the next couple of days, perhaps I could grow immune to its activities. Ne need for doctors and such, coz the last time i allowed myself to be checked by a doctor, he ended up sticking his finger up my arse and kept me in the pristine white bed of the hospital for a soild weekend. *pukes*

The voice of my Conscience:

  • I intentionally pressed on all floors of the lift when im using it so people waiting for it at the lobby will have to, well, wait a lil longer. Sometimes, i think they deserve it.
  • I'm anticipating being awoken by that nasty bitch my other neighbour has, so I could slash it a few times with the kitchen knife and claim self-defence. Bitch loves to bark incessantly at anyone near the lift. argh, I hate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness