A skirt in the Making.
I am going to sew my self a skirt! Hell yeah.
I've seen too many episodes of Project Runway to stop me from sewing myself toward insanity. I have a concoct of colours and designs all strung up, up there, but I cant quite get things together though. Despite all that, I am going to design me a skirt I can call me own. So why skirts? Why not scarfs or socks or tinier stuff? Well, for starters, skirts are easier to visualise. Its like building a vertical tube or a tunnel orientated vertically. Besides, the materials used for its fabrication can be manipulated according to one's individual taste. Yeah, and I love skirts, for now. Especially Gypsy skirts cause its not really widely exploited here. Meaning... NOT many peeps are using it here. Bleargh, I am so sick of walking down the streets and stumbling upon an entire army of people with clothes similar to mine! Its frustrating. I have always been different. Different in both good and bad ways, and I'm not about to make this point in my life an exception.
Of course, I can always shop online, where I'd be able to reach for unique clothes from the other end of the world. But seriously people, How much fun is that? Then again, I've never sewn anything bigger than a button on my 'Brownies' uniform.
Theres something deep within me thats telling me I can do this. I'm just listening...
"When two people love each other so much. but they just cant seem to get things together, when do the get to the point when enough is enough?"
I've seen too many episodes of Project Runway to stop me from sewing myself toward insanity. I have a concoct of colours and designs all strung up, up there, but I cant quite get things together though. Despite all that, I am going to design me a skirt I can call me own. So why skirts? Why not scarfs or socks or tinier stuff? Well, for starters, skirts are easier to visualise. Its like building a vertical tube or a tunnel orientated vertically. Besides, the materials used for its fabrication can be manipulated according to one's individual taste. Yeah, and I love skirts, for now. Especially Gypsy skirts cause its not really widely exploited here. Meaning... NOT many peeps are using it here. Bleargh, I am so sick of walking down the streets and stumbling upon an entire army of people with clothes similar to mine! Its frustrating. I have always been different. Different in both good and bad ways, and I'm not about to make this point in my life an exception.
Of course, I can always shop online, where I'd be able to reach for unique clothes from the other end of the world. But seriously people, How much fun is that? Then again, I've never sewn anything bigger than a button on my 'Brownies' uniform.
Theres something deep within me thats telling me I can do this. I'm just listening...
"When two people love each other so much. but they just cant seem to get things together, when do the get to the point when enough is enough?"
Comments