Tamak-Un
My sister thinks I am TAMAK. Well, I'm not always like that ya know. But i cant argue with her when it comes to hot papas. Seriously, being single and devoid of ever experiencing the presence of a sweet divine specimen around me, I am TAMAK when it comes to them. Ah, despite my feminist antics at times, i still covet the touch of the other. THE OTHER. I hate them but i want them. Shameless. Bloody shameless.
The mystery of the other. It never fails to intrigue me. How, how do you know if that particular other is the one? The ONE. Is it written all over his face or something? Why is it that its so easy for my friends to know if a guy likes them and within a week, voila, they are together. Damn, I sure am missing out on a part of this peculiar equation. Attachment sucks! I cant read about it from a book nor compare a situation from a given blueprint. Its the annoyance of a lifetime.
So TAMAK I will be...
The mystery of the other. It never fails to intrigue me. How, how do you know if that particular other is the one? The ONE. Is it written all over his face or something? Why is it that its so easy for my friends to know if a guy likes them and within a week, voila, they are together. Damn, I sure am missing out on a part of this peculiar equation. Attachment sucks! I cant read about it from a book nor compare a situation from a given blueprint. Its the annoyance of a lifetime.
So TAMAK I will be...
Comments