All about yesterday.

Damn, i missed a day of entry. Shame on me.

I went on a site visit yesterday... It was friggen awesome. Exhausting, but awesome nonetheless. The managing agents were so kind and warm, they welcomed us and I'm telling you i really dont know how to thank them enough. Well, before the visit i was told that it was a High-end condo. That didnt seem to give me any impression at all. But as soon as i set foot onto the grounds of this 'High-end condo'....Boy was i blown away. It was high, yes, but it wasn't really, the end. Ha! Picture this, a personal lift that takes you directly to your lving room!!! Oh wait! There's more!!! There's four lobbies and 3 personal lifts in each lobby. The lobbies and lifts are operated by biometric sensors. Oh hell yea, they only read fingerprints! How fucking awesome is that? I mean, i used to only see these sorta stuff in my dreams! Geeez! Technology rocks. Truth be told, i really had a hard time suppressing my "WOooooow!!!~" yesterday, but i managed. :) Now i bloody hope we get a damn A for this project. Bleargh.

Ok, so i realise im not really ready for any physical abuse. Hehe...even going down the stairs is a chore to me. Well, we had to walk 19 storeys down yesterday. Bugger. I just knew that guy was a sadist. He had that cynically evil sneer and on rare occasions when he decides to smile, it just was devillish. Now, my thighs are friggen sore.

Season VI CSI Las Vegas
I was a tad disappointed with the first episode of csi last night. Ah...It was sadly predictable. You just know its a bad episode when you are able to solve the case faster than Grissom and his team could. Haha but i like how Greg always ends up in an unpleasant situation. Fret not, an avid fan that i am, I'm very much looking forward to the next episode already. Im guessing Warrick was drinking and in his drunken stupor, got married to a certain Tina. How could he? Poor Catherine. And i will catch it! Even if it means NOT going for my law lecture. Heh! CSI presides of lecture, especially construction law!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness