One becomes two become one again.
I am engulfed with the urge to have a job. You know, a sideline sorta thing that could allow me a little more luxury. Look, its not that i am not at all content with my current state. Its just that, I am turning 21 and i haven't in my damned years before this earned a penny of my own. Ok minus that time I relief tutored at mendaki. But still, I feel useless! Soooo....to anyone out there who is reading this and feel you have a job to offer, just holler at me aye!? Don't shy shy. I'm however not too sure though, what is it that i want to do. I guess anything will do as long as i don't have to sell myself or my dignity. I have too much pride for all that. Then again, i realised i have always had this empty cravings. Cravings, coz it comes at the most inconvenient of times and empty coz its never fulfilled. Perhaps i just can't juggle the whole study-work relationship. Damn, i am hopeless.
Everyday is a chore. I think i am in need of expressing my suppressed angst, or perhaps my leftover angst from the teenage years. I have so much hate and anger emanating from an unknown source. If only i coulf locate it and cock it. I want a punching bag! I need a punching bag! The perfect avenue of purification.
Brokeback Mountain.
Its everywhere. Everyones talking about those two. Overrated I'd say. First there was scary movie, then came classic romance, chick flicks, comedy, now gay romance. The out of the box asian guy reigns supreme. Maybe we can have an indian director come up with a romance line centering on a lesbian couple eh. I mean, we strive for equality don't we? Better still make it the first Hindi movie with that story line. AH, Aishwarya Rai and Amisha Patel. Wouldn't that just shoot some movement up your groin. I think lesbian romance would displace gay romance by more than 9.5in, if you know what i mean. Weee...I can't wait! Karan, maybe you should try directing this. I was also trying to imagine a malay version of this lesbian flicks. Director, perhaps would be Yusof Haslam. Damn, the controversy which would certainly be spun out of proportion would be a sheer joy to follow. So, till the next asian gay romance flick.
Ooooh weeee... There were times when X and Y appears all the same to me. When gender was just a reason to part people. Times when I believe we were created the same. The same. But the unfortunate happen, we mutate and bear genitals at two distinct locations. It ruptures out basic pattern. Our fundamental equivalence. One became two. Then we adapt. We shape ourselves to ultimately achieve a higher order of balance. We want to be one again, to be whole. So, two differences, amalgamate, becoming one. Seemed like a brilliant scheme. But that became then. Now, we change. We found a better plan. One with one becomes one. Sounds perfect to me. Lesbianic tendencies on the rise.
Everyday is a chore. I think i am in need of expressing my suppressed angst, or perhaps my leftover angst from the teenage years. I have so much hate and anger emanating from an unknown source. If only i coulf locate it and cock it. I want a punching bag! I need a punching bag! The perfect avenue of purification.
Brokeback Mountain.
Its everywhere. Everyones talking about those two. Overrated I'd say. First there was scary movie, then came classic romance, chick flicks, comedy, now gay romance. The out of the box asian guy reigns supreme. Maybe we can have an indian director come up with a romance line centering on a lesbian couple eh. I mean, we strive for equality don't we? Better still make it the first Hindi movie with that story line. AH, Aishwarya Rai and Amisha Patel. Wouldn't that just shoot some movement up your groin. I think lesbian romance would displace gay romance by more than 9.5in, if you know what i mean. Weee...I can't wait! Karan, maybe you should try directing this. I was also trying to imagine a malay version of this lesbian flicks. Director, perhaps would be Yusof Haslam. Damn, the controversy which would certainly be spun out of proportion would be a sheer joy to follow. So, till the next asian gay romance flick.
=====
Ooooh weeee... There were times when X and Y appears all the same to me. When gender was just a reason to part people. Times when I believe we were created the same. The same. But the unfortunate happen, we mutate and bear genitals at two distinct locations. It ruptures out basic pattern. Our fundamental equivalence. One became two. Then we adapt. We shape ourselves to ultimately achieve a higher order of balance. We want to be one again, to be whole. So, two differences, amalgamate, becoming one. Seemed like a brilliant scheme. But that became then. Now, we change. We found a better plan. One with one becomes one. Sounds perfect to me. Lesbianic tendencies on the rise.
Comments