Mean me.
I am oozing with malice, and it doesnt ever end. Everywhere I go, there is always something to condemn and laugh at. I laugh so much in a day, I dont even need to do stomach crunches to keep the flab off. Today, fat bastard attempt to get on my nerve. Of course, i didnt allow that. I was too preoccupied with trying to preserve my cool in the presence of a bunch of irritants. I hate their shrills and lousy attempt to sound intellectual. Balls! You know what, next time I will sit right under the Fat bastard nose and vomit answers for him. Please... *snorts* Who doesn't know what a misrep is? Huh! Mens rea... warranty. condition. implied.expressed. Duh!~ Whatever. I so hate them. They try too damn hard. Oh well, whatever the case is, at least i learnt something in law tutorial today...We must always know who to sleep with. Preferably, the architects or the developer himself. Ah ha! Commerce 101- Survival guide.
In the train tonight, a Pires look alike was kind enough to shift seats just so Asilah and I could sit beside each other. Now isn't that just sweet. I think he probably regretted that gesture midway through the journey. Hehe. Well, no, i wasn't at all mean to him but its just that the situation I was in wasn't too appealing you see. A couple of stops after City Hall ( I cant really remember which one) a chinese lad strolled in and stood before me, i was seated mind you. So that would bring my face to a a level around his crotch. And as i looked up, i was greeted by an oddly protruding trunk-like entity. It was like an outline of his manhood or something that was leaning forward, pushing against his zipper. Revolting. I told Asilah. She took one good glance at it and let out a viciuos burst of laughter. Well, I laughed too. I had a hard time directing my eyes away from it, and NOT to hover around that odd...well...trunk. Sticky position that was. So the whole time on the train, we were just investing our attention on THE trunk of his. I reckon our Pires look alike was eavedropping our conversation all along. Coz I saw him turned red when i caught him look at us and grinning from ear to ear. Naughty naughty ey. Ah but he was nice. What an enriching experience. Now i know dicks come in many different shapes. = )
Here i stand, lost
Stranded in the field of broken hearts
I lay empty
Ignorant
Oblivious to whats around me
My breath is all that I have
My strength is all but here
Pick me up
Lift me off this soil
Rescue me
Cast me away
To a land of yonder years
Where the solace I yearn
And the answers i seek
Are demystified
Open, pristine and melodiously sung
By the winds of the chilly morning.
In the train tonight, a Pires look alike was kind enough to shift seats just so Asilah and I could sit beside each other. Now isn't that just sweet. I think he probably regretted that gesture midway through the journey. Hehe. Well, no, i wasn't at all mean to him but its just that the situation I was in wasn't too appealing you see. A couple of stops after City Hall ( I cant really remember which one) a chinese lad strolled in and stood before me, i was seated mind you. So that would bring my face to a a level around his crotch. And as i looked up, i was greeted by an oddly protruding trunk-like entity. It was like an outline of his manhood or something that was leaning forward, pushing against his zipper. Revolting. I told Asilah. She took one good glance at it and let out a viciuos burst of laughter. Well, I laughed too. I had a hard time directing my eyes away from it, and NOT to hover around that odd...well...trunk. Sticky position that was. So the whole time on the train, we were just investing our attention on THE trunk of his. I reckon our Pires look alike was eavedropping our conversation all along. Coz I saw him turned red when i caught him look at us and grinning from ear to ear. Naughty naughty ey. Ah but he was nice. What an enriching experience. Now i know dicks come in many different shapes. = )
=====
Here i stand, lost
Stranded in the field of broken hearts
I lay empty
Ignorant
Oblivious to whats around me
My breath is all that I have
My strength is all but here
Pick me up
Lift me off this soil
Rescue me
Cast me away
To a land of yonder years
Where the solace I yearn
And the answers i seek
Are demystified
Open, pristine and melodiously sung
By the winds of the chilly morning.
Comments